Let's see your wifes downblouse pics

Me and my wife had to go out of town without the kids for a friend of ours event. we got in early and we weren’t going to see our friends till tomorrow so we have the evening free so we decided to go to this bar that was next-door to the hotel. My wife is usually very conservative, but she wanted to dress sexy since we were by ourselves and that doesn’t happen much with little kids. She wore a loose fitting blouse with no bra my wife has a full c cup .. There wasn’t very many people in this little bar so we had some beers and decided to play pool. After a while, I realize that every time my wife bend over to shoot the ball, her blouse would and y dip down and you could see right down her blouse. I noticed the guys would look every time she would take a shot. I whispered in my wife’s ear that all the guys were watching her and she was getting really turned on and never seen my wife act like this. She was bending down letting them take a good look at her big tits. as we sat at the bar and older guy came up and started buying his shots, My wife went to the bathroom and came back and had at least four buttons unbuttoned on her blouse and her tits were basically hanging out. At some point he made a comment, and my wife told him that he could touch him. I was shocked as he reached out and gave him a squeeze, and a couple pinches to the nipples. Before I knew it, we were all back at our hotel room and we were both my wife. I had never seen my wife act like a total slut like she was she was begging us to come all over her at some point I passed out and woke up. The bed was shaking as she was riding his cock. We ended up not going to our friends event and she went back to the bar the next night by herself and picked up a young guy this time and brought him back and this time I just watched him fuck my wife from the closet. as soon as he close the door to leave, I came flying out of the closet and couldn’t wait to fuck her. we started going out of town quite a bit and sometimes she would go and pick guys up and I would stay back and sometimes I would go with her and we would bring guys back.. she do this when we went out of town and that I was present !!