Lets seem those creampies!

How my morning started yesterday!

I'm a bit of a night owl, and Sundays we both usually sleep in. This morning around 5:30 I woke up briefly to see my wife up in her robe. She said she was letting the dogs out, and to go back to sleep! Usually one of the dogs will wake one of us to let them out in the morning, and once they do their business and come back inside, whichever of us got up returns to bed, so I didn't give it much thought and turned over and went back to sleep!

Around 9:30 I woke up to my naked wife pulling down the covers and climbing into my side of the bed. She proceeded to yank down my boxers and starting giving me one of her spectacular blowjobs. She was basically crouched over me sideways, so I was able to reach her ass, and started stroking it, eventually moving to her pussy, which I found loose and sloppy!

As soon as my fingers slipped inside of her, she giggled, pulled off my cock, looked back at me with a wicked grin and asked "are you going to eat this pussy?" I of course replied "Yes!" She immediately climbed on top of me in a 69 position, quickly taking my cock back her her mouth as she grinded her wrecked and swollen pussy on mine. As I started licking her, I could taste the combined juices of her and her long term lover. It had been a few weeks since they had last had sex, and he had obviously dropped a huge load inside of her!

After I completely cleaned up her naughty pussy and brought her off, nearly cumming myself from her amazing oral talents, she turned around and slid her still tight but oh so slippery pussy around my throbbing erection with a groan from both of us!

As she rode me, she told me how she cleaned up, got dressed, and left for his place less than 15 minutes after she told me to go back to bed. They had both planned this since Friday. She met him at his place where they quickly had breakfast he had prepared, before retiring to his bedroom and stripping. Once they got naked and into bed, he went down on her, eventually bringing her to a crashing full-body orgasm! As she was describing this, she informed me "he really does make me cum faster and better than you do when he goes down on me", which was both humbling and exciting to hear her admit! She followed that with "but I do like how your cock fills me better, and I always cum harder on your cock" as she continued to ride me.

Before I could even feel good about that, she quickly added "but he does fill me up with so much more cum when he fucks me like he did less than an hour ago, which is so hot, knowing I'm going to have you clean it out of me as soon as I come home!" As she started riding me harder she added "Thank you for letting me fuck him... and cuckold you! Now, thank me for cuckolding you!" No sooner had she made that demand, I started cumming inside of her hard, groaning "Thank you baby! Thank you for cuckolding me!!!"

After we spent awhile cuddling and kissing in our typical reclaiming and aftercare ritual, we got up so that she could get dressed, and I could shower. It was then that I asked her if she took any pics during their session, and she said "no, we were enjoying ourselves so much, I completely forgot to take anything until we were finished" as she handed me her phone "so I had him take this before I got out of his bed! It was taken right after he pulled out, before I got dressed and came home!"

I love my Hotwife! Especially when she surprises me like this!

View attachment 1474422
Delicious

Please login or become a member to view

It's been awhile since my last post here, and while my wife still sees her regular lover, life and work have gotten in the way! They've barely had time since New Years to play more than once a month.

Well, it would seem this dry spell has ended. Last Saturday my wife was returning from a two day conference, and her bull's place is on the way, so she called me on the road and TOLD me she was going to be later than planned, and "not wait up!"

She did text me when she arrived at his place, and then went dark for nearly four hours, only calling me sounding much happier as she was on her way home!

Because everything was unplanned, intensely passionate, and frantic, she didn't bother to update me with texts or tease me with pics as she usually does, but she did discuss with me as we reclaimed how glad she was she detoured to his place, and how long it had been since they last played. We both agreed she should make time to see him more.

During our own after care cuddling, we even went as far as to seriously discuss her obligation to see him more in an ethically non-monogamous relationship like ours! Especially if she expects him to remain as faithful to her as I am. She came to the realization that she feels as obligated and responsible for his regular emotional and sexual satisfaction as she feels towards me. In turn it must be said we men feel the same way towards fulfilling her own personal and sexual needs, and agree she is more than enough for both of us!

That brings us to tonight. My wife typically works four ten hour shifts a week, so she gets a random extra day off during the week, and tomorrow is her extra day off. She called me as she was leaving work this evening to tell me to figure out something for food, she had a dinner date!

About two hours later she texts me this first pic with the text "this was before dinner. I orgasmed but he hasn't... yet! Hope you don't mind me sucking his cock while he sits in the chair you gave him! He doesn't mind at all I can assure you"

Yes, the irony of being cuckolded in the very chair I gave him so I would have a place to sit in his bedroom on the occasions she lets me come along with her, was both hot and humiliating, and she knew it and twisted the knife with her teasingly cruel text!
IMG_20240411_220214.jpg
I was barely over that gut punch when the next pic arrived with this text, "he also likes fucking my tits. Why don't you do that more often? Maybe I should reserve that for his cock only too! 🤔"

I told her I didn't because I figured she didn't get much out of it, but I loved her tits! She said she didn't mind, especially hearing his appreciative moans and groans of pleasure as she stroked him with her full breasts.

Before I could respond to that, she sent "Well, we just finished dinner. BTW, I never got dressed after our first sesson, so I cooked in the nude for him! Now he's ready for dessert! Talk to you when we're finished! Love you, but loving him!"
IMG_20240411_220228.jpg
More than an hour later she sent this pic of her wrecked and battered pussy covered in his cum! "We just finished!"

I responded with, "Wow, did he pull out and cum outside?" She said "No! Most of it is inside me, that's just what he wiped off as he pulled out! This might be his biggest load yet. I just threw on my clothes and I'm headed home, so you better be ready!"

1712897331517.jpg

She told me later, as I was nearly drowning cleaning her up, that she was telling him all night she was going to be visiting a lot more, and her words really worked him up! When he finally came, it was harder and longer than she can ever remember!

Sliding into her slick and swollen pussy was also more amazing than I can recall during reclaiming! It was awesome, and I'm more than okay if this happens on a weekly basis!

Sorry if this was too wordy, but fuck I love my hotwife goddess!

Last edited:
It's been awhile since my last post here, and while my wife still sees her regular lover, life and work have gotten in the way! They've barely had time since New Years to play more than once a month.

Well, it would seem this dry spell has ended. Last Saturday my wife was returning from a two day conference, and her bull's place is on the way, so she called me on the road and TOLD me she was going to be later than planned, and "not wait up!"

She did text me when she arrived at his place, and then went dark for nearly four hours, only calling me sounding much happier as she was on her way home!

Because everything was unplanned, intensely passionate, and frantic, she didn't bother to update me with texts or tease me with pics as she usually does, but she did discuss with me as we reclaimed how glad she was she detoured to his place, and how long it had been since they last played. We both agreed she should make time to see him more.

During our own after care cuddling, we even went as far as to seriously discuss her obligation to see him more in an ethically non-monogamous relationship like ours! Especially if she expects him to remain as faithful to her as I am. She came to the realization that she feels as obligated and responsible for his regular emotional and sexual satisfaction as she feels towards me. In turn it must be said we men feel the same way towards fulfilling her own personal and sexual needs, and agree she is more than enough for both of us!

That brings us to tonight. My wife typically works four ten hour shifts a week, so she gets a random extra day off during the week, and tomorrow is her extra day off. She called me as she was leaving work this evening to tell me to figure out something for food, she had a dinner date!

About two hours later she texts me this first pic with the text "this was before dinner. I orgasmed but he hasn't... yet! Hope you don't mind me sucking his cock while he sits in the chair you gave him! He doesn't mind at all I can assure you"

Yes, the irony of being cuckolded in the very chair I gave him so I would have a place to sit in his bedroom on the occasions she lets me come along with her, was both hot and humiliating, and she knew it and twisted the knife with her teasingly cruel text!
View attachment 2058021
I was barely over that gut punch when the next pic arrived with this text, "he also likes fucking my tits. Why don't you do that more often? Maybe I should reserve that for his cock only too! 🤔"

I told her I didn't because I figured she didn't get much out of it, but I loved her tits! She said she didn't mind, especially hearing his appreciative moans and groans of pleasure as she stroked him with her full breasts.

Before I could respond to that, she sent "Well, we just finished dinner. BTW, I never got dressed after our first sesson, so I cooked in the nude for him! Now he's ready for dessert! Talk to you when we're finished! Love you, but loving him!"
View attachment 2058022
More than an hour later she sent this pic of her wrecked and battered pussy covered in his cum! "We just finished!"

I responded with, "Wow, did he pull out and cum outside?" She said "No! Most of it is inside me, that's just what he wiped off as he pulled out! This might be his biggest load yet. I just threw on my clothes and I'm headed home, so you better be ready!"

View attachment 2058023

She told me later, as I was nearly drowning cleaning her up, that she was telling him all night she was going to be visiting a lot more, and her words really worked him up! When he finally came, it was harder and longer than she can ever remember!

Sliding into her slick and swollen pussy was also more amazing than I can recall during reclaiming! It was awesome, and I'm more than okay if this happens on a weekly basis!

Sorry if this was too wordy, but fuck I love my hotwife goddess!
What a loving wife you have! Life is good when she comes home full of cum!