Let's trade wife pics

Ma femme aime se poster sur Internet, alors elle a des gars à la maison pendant que je suis au travail pour "l'aider à obtenir de bonnes photos". Elle admet qu'elle les laisse la baiser dans le commerce pour avoir fait le travail de la caméra, en disant que ça fait de meilleures photos quand elle a l'air fraîchement baisée. Je ne pense pas qu'elle sache même combien de types elle a eu à faire des «séances de photo» avec elle au cours des dernières années. Je fais des séances de photo avec elle de temps en temps, mais elle a posté plus de 700 photos d'elle et je suppose qu'environ 80% (ou plus) sont des photos que je n'ai pas prises. Elle affirme que la plupart d'entre eux sont des selfies qu'elle prend à l'aide de la fonction de minuterie ou qu'elle enregistre une vidéo. Mais c'est assez évident quand un mec la fait avec un gode et que je vois clairement que ce n'est pas ma main ou mon bras sur la photo. Ici' s juste une poignée de photos prises par d'autres gars. Quelqu'un ici intéressé à faire une "séance photo" avec elle?
[/CITATION]
Waw magnifique ?je veux bien être le photographe si vous voulez ?

My wife likes to post herself on the internet, so she has guys over at the house while I'm at work to 'help her get good photos' for posting. She admits that she lets them fuck her in trade for doing the camera work, saying it makes for better photos when she looks freshly fucked. I don't think she even knows how many guys she has had over to do 'photo sessions' with her the last few years. I do photo sessions with her every now and then, but she has posted over 700 photos of herself and I'd guess about 80% (or more) are photos I didn't take. She claims most of them are selfies she takes using the timer function or captures from video. But it's pretty obvious when a guy is doing her with a dildo and I can clearly see it isn't my hand or arm in the photo. Here's just a handful of photos taken by other guys. Anyone here interested in doing a 'photo session' with her?

I’m in the UK and very interested in covering that pussy with my hot sticky cum
Would you love a photo of that?

I have loved looking and exchanging nude photos with other people for many years. A long time ago when I was just a teenager I was watched having sex by 2 old guys out birdspotting. Then later I would go out purposely with partners to rather public places i.e. public parks, back street garages, even car parks etc just to be seen. Later this become what's now known as dogging. With my ex wife we used to find secluded spots at the side of busy walkways and have sex as passers by were just feet away and on many occasions we were filmed and photographed but never knew what happened to the photos. So I would love to trade photos with other like minded people and maybe even the story behind the photo. There is always a story behind a photo lol. Here is my new wife to start us off

what a sexy looking wife. love to exchange pics see attached are you on gmail?

My wife likes to post herself on the internet, so she has guys over at the house while I'm at work to 'help her get good photos' for posting. She admits that she lets them fuck her in trade for doing the camera work, saying it makes for better photos when she looks freshly fucked. I don't think she even knows how many guys she has had over to do 'photo sessions' with her the last few years. I do photo sessions with her every now and then, but she has posted over 700 photos of herself and I'd guess about 80% (or more) are photos I didn't take. She claims most of them are selfies she takes using the timer function or captures from video. But it's pretty obvious when a guy is doing her with a dildo and I can clearly see it isn't my hand or arm in the photo. Here's just a handful of photos taken by other guys. Anyone here interested in doing a 'photo session' with her?

must be real sexy having a wife who is a real slut. Do you often get to taste the cum they leave in her cunt? We would love to take pics of her and of course get the reward

I would love to do a 'photo session' with her!

Reactions: Apqpdogg