Life after wife experiences a huge dick

My Asian wife is quite addicted to BBC. They still send me pics and vids. And our sex life has been great, too. I think she feels guilty, so she lets me punish her in really fun ways. She cucks me but is also completely submissive to me after she returns.

Attachments

• Nofro_G.gif
    Nofro_G.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 51
  • throat_heels1.jpg
    throat_heels1.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 50
I’m wondering what others have experienced after their wives have had sex with men with huge dicks. It’s been a few years now but my wife and I really enjoyed swinging so she’s had her share of, as she says, monster cocks. Her pussy seems to adjust to sizes from huge to normal sizes just fine (she feels sooo good). One guy warned her about his size as he was entering her, she took it like a champ and said she just felt really full. Anyways, they say a vagina is a muscle and getting stretched out is a myth but I swear after one long evening of great sex with a guy she really liked she did seem loose for a couple days. When we fucked she said she could barely feel me and it felt to me like my cock was in a cave (I’m average sized). Thank god she returned to her awesome normal self shortly after. This only happened once of all the big guys she’s had so maybe it was an emotional response from this one experience? What have any of you other guys/gals experienced?
Guess I was lucky. I had a girlfriend that was really tight and I'm a little larger than average. Then on day we were playing around with this other couple camping and ended up skinny dipping. The other guy had a monstor cock, his wife told my ex that you hadn't truly been fucked until you fucked that thing. I told her to go for it if the other girl didn't mind. While she was getting that monster I was with the other girl who wanted me in her ass she like anal but could take the monster. About sunrise I finally got the ex back and figured I would need a 2x4 across my ass to keep from falling in. Nope other than being full of cum she was able to tighten her muscle so it was just as tight as before. The 4 of us went to a different lake and campsite and traded for rest of the week. Got my ex back and she was still just as tight sore but tight

Just putting my two cents in from a hung guys perspective. When a woman is not used to a hung guy, it does seem to take a bit to loosen them up. I know it sounds odd, but I can feel the difference if they haven't big with a big cock in a while. If they have, it's much easier for me to slide in, almost as if they are used to it. If they haven't, I just take my time and adequately warm them up and after a few minutes they have mostly adjusted.

To add, it is fun watching the a woman's expression when I first start sliding in, particularly if they haven't had a hung guy.
How do women react? Can all women take a big cock and enjoy it more than an average one? I have a tight Asian wife I’m thinking of introducing to the lifestyle.

Kinda depends on the women. It can be painful for them if they aren't used to it and I just start off going hard with no warm up for them. But if I take my time and am gentle, at least at first, they seem to enjoy it alot. However I will, say, I still have to be careful, espically on some women from hammering their cervix. Some women do not like that at all. So some technique is involved if that makes sense.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Wife already had experienced bigger cocks than mine since...well, since the beggining of her sex life. So to look around for other men was kinda of an act to reunite with her origins which is to be a huge-dick pleaser.

So, she was always the small slut who ride em big. It's crystal clear right from the moment you see her swallowing a big dick inside the mouth with the same easy she does with yours regular one.

All her bfs were larger and thicker than me, and probably every men she had before were bigger, too.

Maybe to have big encounters from the start is correlated with a wife to persist as a cock whore after the marriage. The scientists might know better, lol.

1714116053338.jpeg

Wife already had experienced bigger cocks than mine since...well, since the beggining of her sex life. So to look around for other men was kinda of an act to reunite with her origins which is to be a huge-dick pleaser.

So, she was always the small slut who ride em big. It's crystal clear right from the moment you see her swallowing a big dick inside the mouth with the same easy she does with yours regular one.

All her bfs were larger and thicker than me, and probably every men she had before were bigger, too.

Maybe to have big encounters from the start is correlated with a wife to persist as a cock whore after the marriage. The scientists might know better, lol.

View attachment 2085132
I hope she would find this of sufficient size to be enjoyable
IMG_20230507_070908.jpgIMG_20230308_084140.jpg

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
My wife had sex with her share of guys before we got together but she was still tight and has always done kegels. I’m not huge but am thicker than all of her previous guys except for one.

Although I’m far from the longest, she would complain that I was too deep, even in missionary. A few years into our marriage toys became more and more prevalent.

I bought her a rather large one, just to see if she would like it. It’s 8” long with a circumference of 5.75” or 2” in width. For the first couple of years, she never wanted it because she said it was uncomfortable.

I had gone out of town for work for a few days and that night after I got home we got busy. I was spent but she wanted more so to my surprise that dildo came out. For the next 10 to 15 minutes she plunged that thing in and out to the hilt and had a prolonged orgasm with it.

I had never seen her cream my cock before but when she was done the toy was coated in it. She said she discovered “some things” while I was away for work and since then all she can talk about is needing to feel a real one instead of the toy (and not in a humiliating way).

Needless to say, her pussy is not quite as snug as before but I can still feel it when she squeezes me. As for the toy, it’s her second choice behind her Bluetooth vibrator that makes her gush and squirt.

I’d agree with what others have said about a muscle returning back to size after being stretched, with the time it takes depending how much it was stretched and for how, but still relatively quickly.
But from experience, I’d also add that a muscle that is regularly stretched does become easier to stretch again. Thinking back to the first time I had anal, even though the guy wasn’t huge and was very patient, I still struggled to take his cock in my ass, and even with plenty of lube it did hurt, though it was a lot easier once the head was in. I’m sure in part that was due to nerves and me tensing up. However, over time I found that it got easier and easier. Then I had a time when I didn’t get my ass fucked for 2 years. When I tried it again, it was almost like going back to square one. Not quite because I wasn‘t tense and knew what to expect but it still wasn’t easy and the guy had to take it really slow. I think what I’m very longwindedly trying to say is that you can train your ass or vagina to be more flexible, just like any other muscle. And just like any muscle it can lose flexibility if it’s not regularly stretched.
Lynn x
How frequent to keep the vagina in shape to take bigger cock? My wife and I play with larger dildos, but she goes back to her size and it becomes difficult to insert it again because we wait so long before playing again.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife had sex with her share of guys before we got together but she was still tight and has always done kegels. I’m not huge but am thicker than all of her previous guys except for one.

Although I’m far from the longest, she would complain that I was too deep, even in missionary. A few years into our marriage toys became more and more prevalent.

I bought her a rather large one, just to see if she would like it. It’s 8” long with a circumference of 5.75” or 2” in width. For the first couple of years, she never wanted it because she said it was uncomfortable.

I had gone out of town for work for a few days and that night after I got home we got busy. I was spent but she wanted more so to my surprise that dildo came out. For the next 10 to 15 minutes she plunged that thing in and out to the hilt and had a prolonged orgasm with it.

I had never seen her cream my cock before but when she was done the toy was coated in it. She said she discovered “some things” while I was away for work and since then all she can talk about is needing to feel a real one instead of the toy (and not in a humiliating way).

Needless to say, her pussy is not quite as snug as before but I can still feel it when she squeezes me. As for the toy, it’s her second choice behind her Bluetooth vibrator that makes her gush and squirt.
Her pussy never went back or does she just use the dildo so frequently she is always stretched out? What was her secret that finally made it easy for her to take it?

Her pussy never went back or does she just use the dildo so frequently she is always stretched out? What was her secret that finally made it easy for her to take it?
Her pussy goes back to its usual size but it’s more pliable and less resistance to her dildo. It’s always taken her a little warming up to take it whole but now she can basically insert it entirely on the first push.

I think she secretly played with it a lot when she was working from home and I was working away from home a lot during that time period.

So many of these posts seem to focus on the physical aspect (i.e. stretching the pussy out). What about how it affects a wife's/gf's desire to WANT to continue to have sex with their smaller husbands/bfs? I know that there are some husbands/bfs that get off on being "pussy free" and this is a perfect scenario to set that up.

How has experiencing a much larger cock affected wives that prefer the larger cock to their less endowed husbands/bfs? I know and expect that many husbands/bfs will say that they are just happy to see their wife/gf satisfied and happy and I believe them when they state that. None the less, repressing human nature to self assess inadequacies is not as simple as it is for others. What helped you husbands/bfs get over that, or did you fail to get over that?

Reactions: hubbysexywife
So many of these posts seem to focus on the physical aspect (i.e. stretching the pussy out). What about how it affects a wife's/gf's desire to WANT to continue to have sex with their smaller husbands/bfs? I know that there are some husbands/bfs that get off on being "pussy free" and this is a perfect scenario to set that up.

How has experiencing a much larger cock affected wives that prefer the larger cock to their less endowed husbands/bfs? I know and expect that many husbands/bfs will say that they are just happy to see their wife/gf satisfied and happy and I believe them when they state that. None the less, repressing human nature to self assess inadequacies is not as simple as it is for others. What helped you husbands/bfs get over that, or did you fail to get over that?

Good point.

About us. Wife and I enjoy a great sex life aside playing with others, and I am very capable to satisfy her. We use to say she is all about cocks...don't matter the size or shape. Just hard cocks and male attitude always do the trick. Our male-friends aren't all bigger, btw.

As for me (husband), to see my wife giving in for another man or another man with a bigger cock is somewhat of a testimony, proving that she is in fact a little slut with an unparalleled lust and desire to please men, and although she really wants to be married and seem "common", her wanton side is very strong. That is the core of our pleasure.

Maybe if I was picturing the situation as some kind of comparison between different penis sizes, I wouldn't derive any pleasure from it, and we would be a vanilla couple.

That doesn't mean she (and probably most women) doesn't get any special flavour when facing a bigger cock. And this afffect us with a subtle kind of jealousy and paving a way to release our kinks, but we still remain desiring each other. Ok, that must be quite different for couples which are into sub/dom inner dynamics, but in our experience the majority of the sharing couples mostly enjoy their adventures to spice things up, and not just to replace an ordinary cock with a gigantic one.

We started on this a few months ago, and now I can say my girlfriend became a real sizequeen.

For example now she enjoys to go to a bar and flirting with different guys until she decides to pick up one and bring to the room, while I see her from the distance. But last two times she was very disappointed by the difference in size with her current two bulls.

She said sex was ok, but she only orgasmed twice, while she can cum easily more than 15 times with her bulls. And she said it was a size matter.

Reactions: hubbysexywife
My wifes biggest was a younger black man, she measured 10.5 in front of me and openly said..you were 11 inches before. It took her about 8 times to take it all..wife is 5 6, 115lbs and he was about twice her size, but gentle when she needed that, but a true bull when he wanted to. First night in our house he took her to our bedroom, they came down an hour later....I heard her cum over and over...we talked for about 20 minutes then she took him back to sleep in one of the guest bedrooms..came back out, said she was going to sleep with him...told her not tonight..she went back to kiss him goodnight and he took her again, and again the next morning before he left. I asked her how it was, and she said it hurt and she was sore..but a good sore...the pleasure far outweighed the pain. Her pussy was stretched and puffy and about 3 days before she could take me. After about 8 times with him, she finally got it all in her. Said they moved together, kind of like rolling their hips and she could feel it hitting her cervix, then going beside it when she moved her hips around. I heard her from downstairs, and as she told me later, it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Since she always took him bare, and he is a huge cummer, she loved that even more since he was so deep.
thats a good erotic story - made me start jacking off.