Life after wife experiences a huge dick

Scple2

Male
I’m wondering what others have experienced after their wives have had sex with men with huge dicks. It’s been a few years now but my wife and I really enjoyed swinging so she’s had her share of, as she says, monster cocks. Her pussy seems to adjust to sizes from huge to normal sizes just fine (she feels sooo good). One guy warned her about his size as he was entering her, she took it like a champ and said she just felt really full. Anyways, they say a vagina is a muscle and getting stretched out is a myth but I swear after one long evening of great sex with a guy she really liked she did seem loose for a couple days. When we fucked she said she could barely feel me and it felt to me like my cock was in a cave (I’m average sized). Thank god she returned to her awesome normal self shortly after. This only happened once of all the big guys she’s had so maybe it was an emotional response from this one experience? What have any of you other guys/gals experienced?

I’m wondering what others have experienced after their wives have had sex with men with huge dicks. It’s been a few years now but my wife and I really enjoyed swinging so she’s had her share of, as she says, monster cocks. Her pussy seems to adjust to sizes from huge to normal sizes just fine (she feels sooo good). One guy warned her about his size as he was entering her, she took it like a champ and said she just felt really full. Anyways, they say a vagina is a muscle and getting stretched out is a myth but I swear after one long evening of great sex with a guy she really liked she did seem loose for a couple days. When we fucked she said she could barely feel me and it felt to me like my cock was in a cave (I’m average sized). Thank god she returned to her awesome normal self shortly after. This only happened once of all the big guys she’s had so maybe it was an emotional response from this one experience? What have any of you other guys/gals experienced?
I should add that this guy was her first black man

Wow!! What did you feel when she confessed that to you, she couldn't barely feel you inside her?
That remember me the first time I used a huge dildo in my wife. It was incredible!!!

My wifes biggest was a younger black man, she measured 10.5 in front of me and openly said..you were 11 inches before. It took her about 8 times to take it all..wife is 5 6, 115lbs and he was about twice her size, but gentle when she needed that, but a true bull when he wanted to. First night in our house he took her to our bedroom, they came down an hour later....I heard her cum over and over...we talked for about 20 minutes then she took him back to sleep in one of the guest bedrooms..came back out, said she was going to sleep with him...told her not tonight..she went back to kiss him goodnight and he took her again, and again the next morning before he left. I asked her how it was, and she said it hurt and she was sore..but a good sore...the pleasure far outweighed the pain. Her pussy was stretched and puffy and about 3 days before she could take me. After about 8 times with him, she finally got it all in her. Said they moved together, kind of like rolling their hips and she could feel it hitting her cervix, then going beside it when she moved her hips around. I heard her from downstairs, and as she told me later, it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Since she always took him bare, and he is a huge cummer, she loved that even more since he was so deep.

I use very large dildos on my wife, its what she needs and enjoys, when I enter right after the dildo she is loose but hot and creamy, I love fucking a well used pussy, the next day her pussy is back to normal. She is very talented when it cums to taking huge cocks.Been doing it for fourth years. She is special.

My wife has been a hotwife for 5 years. Her tattoo artist and piercer set my wife up with one of her studs hevwss about 8 in the wife had trouble tsking him . Her piercer told her she needed to get a good size dildo to get het ready. Since im.locked up a fee dsys before she goes out to Fuck i jave to use the dildo on her . Shr says it helps het tske his cock easier
.whan she comes home i dont get to reclaim het she says she sore from.gettimg so intensitely FUCKED so.i have to donwithout for a few days. She enjoying big cicks more but I have to wait dhr says sometimes even eattimg her after hurts. She says even withbthe hurt the masive cocks is tew for het

My wife loves a guy on the bigger side was about the same for a while. She’d fuck them be stretched out for a day or two at most and then go back to normal. For the last 6 months she has been fucking a younger guy with a massive cock. It’s about the size of a Monster Energy Drink can. Their appetite for each other is almost insatiable. They fuck 3 or so times a week most weeks. (She’s never fucked another guy more than once a month). I’ve noticed recently that when she spreads her legs for me her labia is more open than it’s ever been. Because of their schedules they haven’t slept together in two week, so last night when we had sex I was expecting her to be tight again. I was wrong. Even after two weeks are pussy lips were still spread open and she said I felt small when I was inside her.
I think that this guy has actually resized my wife’s pussy. The good news is it’s a big turn on for both of us.

My wife loves a guy on the bigger side was about the same for a while. She’d fuck them be stretched out for a day or two at most and then go back to normal. For the last 6 months she has been fucking a younger guy with a massive cock. It’s about the size of a Monster Energy Drink can. Their appetite for each other is almost insatiable. They fuck 3 or so times a week most weeks. (She’s never fucked another guy more than once a month). I’ve noticed recently that when she spreads her legs for me her labia is more open than it’s ever been. Because of their schedules they haven’t slept together in two week, so last night when we had sex I was expecting her to be tight again. I was wrong. Even after two weeks are pussy lips were still spread open and she said I felt small when I was inside her.
I think that this guy has actually resized my wife’s pussy. The good news is it’s a big turn on for both of us.
Incredible HOT statement 🔥🔥

Well when my wife an I started dating she was a Virgin I was her 1st she was 18 and soooo tight it hurt felt like her pussy was trying to peel the skin off my dick and I'm not small 8 and thick so it hurt her too to where she didn't like having sex really at all well she hooked up with a boss of hers and he had a massively thick cock I didn't know at the time she was seeing him but when we had sex after they had had sex I could barely feel her pussy and I knew something had happened some where but couldn't prove it till I caught them hugging snd she confessed I could tell every time

Just putting my two cents in from a hung guys perspective. When a woman is not used to a hung guy, it does seem to take a bit to loosen them up. I know it sounds odd, but I can feel the difference if they haven't big with a big cock in a while. If they have, it's much easier for me to slide in, almost as if they are used to it. If they haven't, I just take my time and adequately warm them up and after a few minutes they have mostly adjusted.

To add, it is fun watching the a woman's expression when I first start sliding in, particularly if they haven't had a hung guy.

But it ultimately means, you'll be pussy-free...

Over the years, especially since we started doing the hot wife thing, KK's increasingly become a size queen, preferring larger than average cocks if she has a choice. All of us in her current 'stable' are above average in both length and girth. With a new guy, one that KK hasn't had an experience with before, KK does what we call the cock inspection. If he's below average, it almost always means some form of rejection - no fucking, most of the time no oral, maybe just a humiliating hand-job so he doesn't leave completely disappointed.

We have a friend, Rick, who is truly hung - a real 10-incher which is in truth pretty damn rare. In the last month, KK finally took his monster cock in her ass. She was a mess for about a week after from the experience, but returned to normal. My wife's ass is really, really tight, so taking a huge cock like that, even though she's an experienced anal enthusiast, was exciting for her. Her boyfriend Andy was first to do KK's ass after that experience, his feedback was she's tight as ever... I have my doubts as to whether she'll let Rick take her ass again though.

I've never noticed any change in KK's pussy, other than after a gang-bang or protracted sex session. She has a tipped uterus, which increases the volume of her anterior fornix, so she can take a big thick cock very deeply - this is why she prefers larger than average cocks, and guys with the experience to use it properly to pleasure her.

My wifes biggest was a younger black man, she measured 10.5 in front of me and openly said..you were 11 inches before. It took her about 8 times to take it all..wife is 5 6, 115lbs and he was about twice her size, but gentle when she needed that, but a true bull when he wanted to. First night in our house he took her to our bedroom, they came down an hour later....I heard her cum over and over...we talked for about 20 minutes then she took him back to sleep in one of the guest bedrooms..came back out, said she was going to sleep with him...told her not tonight..she went back to kiss him goodnight and he took her again, and again the next morning before he left. I asked her how it was, and she said it hurt and she was sore..but a good sore...the pleasure far outweighed the pain. Her pussy was stretched and puffy and about 3 days before she could take me. After about 8 times with him, she finally got it all in her. Said they moved together, kind of like rolling their hips and she could feel it hitting her cervix, then going beside it when she moved her hips around. I heard her from downstairs, and as she told me later, it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Since she always took him bare, and he is a huge cummer, she loved that even more since he was so deep.
Great read. I loved it