Life after wife experiences a huge dick

My wife was bored with sex and showed no interest until she had a chance meeting with an old college boyfriend. They had dated but never screwed until they happened to meet while working out of town. I had told her to enjoy herself and and I would be OK with whatever happened. After a nice dinner an a few drinks they when to his room and he showed her the pleasure of a nice thick cock. She had her first orgasm from screwing and it changed her life. She discovered I was the problem and not her. She continued seeing him weekly for 3 years until his project was complete. She later began seeing a guy she had known for years and luckily he was also equipped with a thick cock.

My wife was bored with sex and showed no interest until she had a chance meeting with an old college boyfriend. They had dated but never screwed until they happened to meet while working out of town. I had told her to enjoy herself and and I would be OK with whatever happened. After a nice dinner an a few drinks they when to his room and he showed her the pleasure of a nice thick cock. She had her first orgasm from screwing and it changed her life. She discovered I was the problem and not her. She continued seeing him weekly for 3 years until his project was complete. She later began seeing a guy she had known for years and luckily he was also equipped with a thick cock.
Does she bring you home cream pies to enjoy

Yes you are spot on when it comes to returning back to its norm. It’s an erotic thought but in truth a vagina just doesn’t get stretched out more and more over time. If that were the case a woman experiencing natural child birth multiple times would be like the Grand Canyon.

There’s a definite difference following someone really large immediately after.
Our first experience as a couple was with a guy who was larger than me but only slightly above average I would say. There was really no difference in feeling for me but it was noticeable for her. His friend who is very large was a different story, especially after both of them had fucked her. Markedly different sensation for me.

I’ll make an argument that size, time, and position make a bigger difference all together. We had a recent experience of my wife with a black man we’ve known for a while and his two friends. He’s freakishly large while one friend was huge and the other big but nothing extraordinary. They fucked for a long time, as in well over an hour, maybe close to 2. My wife mentioned that after a certain point the feeling and sensation just gets less and less and the fullness goes away. I went from doggy to her riding me to missionary and I couldn’t get close to enough sensation to come. And that was after playing with myself after watching the entirety of it. Ended up having to get a bj from her to get there. The next day was a different story though as she was swollen from the day before.
My best guess after experiencing my wife after she’s fucked hugh cocks, gang bangs, child birth, fisting, Double Vaginal penetration etc is this.
Her Vagina is a muscle that can be tired out/exhausted like any other muscle. Once stretched out for an hour or so she can not do her “kegle” contractions to grip a cock. The muscle is exhausted and her pussy will gape open for a hour or so. Thats when its time for Double Vaginal Penetration and fisting! Which she finds most pleasurable.
DVP and fisting isn’t possible if she hasn’t been stretched out and thoroughly warmed up aka vaginal muscle exhausted. Takes a lot of prior practice and patience but so enjoyable for everyone when it does happen.
Its a combination of size and time to tire her pussy out. Staying wet is her real challenge and using lots of good lube and frequent reapplication is critical for her to enjoy these marathon fuck sessions.

We have been swinging together for 13 years and Ive watched her fuck around 50 different men.
She enjoys hardness as the #1 characteristic.
She prefers a cock of steel over a monster “mushy” dick.
She claims that most of the monster sized cocks just aren’t hard enough and the men have difficulty orgasming inside her which she LOVES!
That being said if its a really thick cock at least 6 inches in length and the man can cum inside her she is in heaven!
Ive watched her fuck a man with a 8inch long, coke can thick, rock hard cock, for 2 hours straight with lots of extra lube to help her out.
She orgasmed at least 10 times and he managed to cum inside her twice. He was in athletic shape, wash board abs, and really enjoyed his time with her.
She was sore for days afterward. She has had a hysterectomy so no painful cervix to mash just pure pleasure.
her preferences are much like mine..once its a reasonable size..HARD is soo hot. and its ok if they cant go for hours..as long as they bring friends..cuzI CAN!! ALSO, i dont need much lube..my cunt creams like a dairy..and i d ont want to bragg but 10 orgasms is usually in the first 5 minutes:):) crissy

her preferences are much like mine..once its a reasonable size..HARD is soo hot. and its ok if they cant go for hours..as long as they bring friends..cuzI CAN!! ALSO, i dont need much lube..my cunt creams like a dairy..and i d ont want to bragg but 10 orgasms is usually in the first 5 minutes:):) crissy
You sound like a fun gal to enjoy sex with Crissy!

I’d agree with what others have said about a muscle returning back to size after being stretched, with the time it takes depending how much it was stretched and for how, but still relatively quickly.
But from experience, I’d also add that a muscle that is regularly stretched does become easier to stretch again. Thinking back to the first time I had anal, even though the guy wasn’t huge and was very patient, I still struggled to take his cock in my ass, and even with plenty of lube it did hurt, though it was a lot easier once the head was in. I’m sure in part that was due to nerves and me tensing up. However, over time I found that it got easier and easier. Then I had a time when I didn’t get my ass fucked for 2 years. When I tried it again, it was almost like going back to square one. Not quite because I wasn‘t tense and knew what to expect but it still wasn’t easy and the guy had to take it really slow. I think what I’m very longwindedly trying to say is that you can train your ass or vagina to be more flexible, just like any other muscle. And just like any muscle it can lose flexibility if it’s not regularly stretched.
Lynn x

When I was seeing a very large man on a regular basis My ex made the comment that I seemed enlarged for several days .I did feel that my ex was undersized not really satisfying became more of courtesy sex
I understand the phrase courtesy sex wife has been giving me courtesy sex for years when she thought I been a good boy and earned it.

I’d agree with what others have said about a muscle returning back to size after being stretched, with the time it takes depending how much it was stretched and for how, but still relatively quickly.
But from experience, I’d also add that a muscle that is regularly stretched does become easier to stretch again. Thinking back to the first time I had anal, even though the guy wasn’t huge and was very patient, I still struggled to take his cock in my ass, and even with plenty of lube it did hurt, though it was a lot easier once the head was in. I’m sure in part that was due to nerves and me tensing up. However, over time I found that it got easier and easier. Then I had a time when I didn’t get my ass fucked for 2 years. When I tried it again, it was almost like going back to square one. Not quite because I wasn‘t tense and knew what to expect but it still wasn’t easy and the guy had to take it really slow. I think what I’m very longwindedly trying to say is that you can train your ass or vagina to be more flexible, just like any other muscle. And just like any muscle it can lose flexibility if it’s not regularly stretched.
Lynn x
The way you are so open and free-speaking about these things -- I've seen it in your other comments, too -- is sexy in a really beautiful way. I mean, it is the way we should all speak on these topics, but sometimes there's societal pressure and mores to fight through. When someone is this in touch with their sexuality and enjoys sharing like this -- there are others here who do it, too -- it's a beautiful thing. Thanks.

The way you are so open and free-speaking about these things -- I've seen it in your other comments, too -- is sexy in a really beautiful way. I mean, it is the way we should all speak on these topics, but sometimes there's societal pressure and mores to fight through. When someone is this in touch with their sexuality and enjoys sharing like this -- there are others here who do it, too -- it's a beautiful thing. Thanks.
What a lovely thing to say. Thank you 💋

Th
Lynn x
Thanks for your comment! It's always very good to have the wife point of view on this. Very good explanation!

I talk a lot about this with my current couples, but I'm not in position to talk about this as I'm the bull. So I think it's very good that more women participate on these discussions.

Sometimes this is full of male comments 😅

Th

Thanks for your comment! It's always very good to have the wife point of view on this. Very good explanation!

I talk a lot about this with my current couples, but I'm not in position to talk about this as I'm the bull. So I think it's very good that more women participate on these discussions.

Sometimes this is full of male comments 😅
Thank you xx

Reactions: toolman2c
On one of our play nights, we picked a young man at an Airforce base. Wife's choice. We used our favorite routine of a bar with a dance floor so they could get "well acquainted". She always wore short skirts, with the thinnest of thongs that rode into her pussy lips, and tight blouses with the sheerest of bras covering her pert tits.
Anyways, on this night while being "petted" on the dance floor, she realized that he was more than well hung which made her as wet as she'd ever been. She put my hand on the inside of her inner thighs. Her panties, what little there were, were soaked to the top band, and her ass cheeks were sticky wet.
When we got to the room and they began to get passionate, she took his pants off, exposing the most massive cock I've ever seen. Looked like a trunk, 12" at least, with a most impressive girth. She went down on that cock with both hands around it and at least 5" we're filling her mouth and throat. When he went to fuck her, he couldn't get in her, but my wife told him to keep trying. When he couldn't still penetrate her, she told me to get the lube in her purse, which she squirted directly into her pussy and liberally lubed him. She used her hands to spread her honey hole while he prodded and pushed to get in her. Finally his head disappeared into her and a few inches of his cock. I had never heard my wife grunt so loudly. She throated, "Go slow 'til I tell you to stop!" Unfortunately, 4-5" were still showing when "Stop!" was given. He was gentle with her, as she grunted and moaned with every slow thrust. I could tell by her face that she was having extreme pleasure with some pain. When he came in her, his cum just bubbled out of her, she was so full of his cock. She did fuck him again after a short interlude of the afterglow. He was never able to get fully into her, with at least 3-4" showing when fully penetrating her. He did thank us perfusely for a great night, as most women simply couldn't fuck him.
I couldn't fuck my wife for 3 nights as she was too sore and swollen.

I wouldn’t be too hard on yourself. I think it’s rarely all on one person, even when there may indeed be clear deficiencies or inadequacy weighted more to one partner. But it’s usually more of an “us” thing when couples struggle sexually, and extends beyond the bedroom. Having a breakthrough experience with another man is not that surprising. And as you had given your blessing, probably not unwelcome either! If you two have channeled that energy into nourishing your own bond and intimacy, everyone has won.

The first really big guy my wife encountered caused her to produce this thick fluid for a week afterwards. We would check her panties each day and it was a pretty substantial amount and it crusted when dried. It took about a week afterwards for her to stop producing this material. I was happy for her it was clearly a psychological function of her being "done" so well with a very substantial member.

Last edited: