Life after wife experiences a huge dick

The vaginal barrel is essentially a muscled structure throughout. During arousal, a combined psychological and physiological process occurs, known as "vaginal tenting." The mucosal membranes, Bartholin's glands and other anatomy produce lubrication, intended to aid penetration, and improve semen viability. The vaginal barrel expands to accommodate a penis... during tenting, the vaginal barrel dialiates and enlarges, and in some women, the cervical neck "tips", increasing the gaps around the fornix. Many women find direct contact with the cervix uncomfortable, or painful, usually during tenting endorphin response reduces this discomfort. For well-endowed males, penetration into the anterior and/or posterior fornix becomes possible. Many women experience intense orgasms from this form of penetration.

Vaginal tenting is not permanent - the vagina does not "stretch" or increase in size/diameter and remain so - over several hours, after sex, stimulation, and arousal cease, the vaginal barrel returns to a relaxed state, absent the lubrication and dilation that are part of the tenting process.

Lot's of what gets described in many of these posts is imaginary - by men - who have little idea about female anatomy, physiology, and sexual response. Indeed, many women enjoy the sensation of being penetrated by a big cock, especially a girthy cock. It can be a different physical sensation, especially if her familiar partner is average or below average endowment. That said, there's no permanent change to the pussy after sex with a big cock.

There's lots to this, especially for partners who have very different body types (very petite woman, physically large, endowed male). There is sometimes temporary damage, like tearing, fissure injury, however unless the injuries are severe (trauma from very rough/vigorous penetration) it will heal within a week to ten days.
Thanks for the info every ones bidy is different its not onky about size it hiw they move how hard si intense especially when a guy is cummimg in a woman's pussy..

My wife is 43yo Korean very well built and has a nice snug vagina. Recently we didn’t plan it but had a 3 day experience with a young man we met at a bar stuck in town while his car was repaired. He ended up fucking my wife the three and a half days he was with us. He had a 9+ cock that was so thick, I couldn’t believe she took it but did and made the same observation that,it filled her up. Immediately after sex she was loose for a while then went back to normal. Every day was easier for her to take it and her pleasure was more intense. She also couldn’t talk while he did her only nod, he asked and I gave him my ok with kissing her which honestly I felt more jealousy. My wife is very sweet and brutally honest,she said he made her cum easy,and often, and she would do it again

My wife is 43yo Korean very well built and has a nice snug vagina. Recently we didn’t plan it but had a 3 day experience with a young man we met at a bar stuck in town while his car was repaired. He ended up fucking my wife the three and a half days he was with us. He had a 9+ cock that was so thick, I couldn’t believe she took it but did and made the same observation that,it filled her up. Immediately after sex she was loose for a while then went back to normal. Every day was easier for her to take it and her pleasure was more intense. She also couldn’t talk while he did her only nod, he asked and I gave him my ok with kissing her which honestly I felt more jealousy. My wife is very sweet and brutally honest,she said he made her cum easy,and often, and she would do it again
Very hot

Very hot!
My petite Vietnamese wife has a fairly tight pussy to be a mom of 3. We got with a couple, the man had a cock of about 9 inches. I was watching intently as he entered my wife the first time. When he went "balls deep" on the first stroke, almost made me cum, lol.
You're in NC? We were until '20. Near Greensboro then.

Very hot!
My petite Vietnamese wife has a fairly tight pussy to be a mom of 3. We got with a couple, the man had a cock of about 9 inches. I was watching intently as he entered my wife the first time. When he went "balls deep" on the first stroke, almost made me cum, lol.
You're in NC? We were until '20. Near Greensboro then.
We live Maggie valley

Reactions: hotratz
My wifes biggest was a younger black man, she measured 10.5 in front of me and openly said..you were 11 inches before. It took her about 8 times to take it all..wife is 5 6, 115lbs and he was about twice her size, but gentle when she needed that, but a true bull when he wanted to. First night in our house he took her to our bedroom, they came down an hour later....I heard her cum over and over...we talked for about 20 minutes then she took him back to sleep in one of the guest bedrooms..came back out, said she was going to sleep with him...told her not tonight..she went back to kiss him goodnight and he took her again, and again the next morning before he left. I asked her how it was, and she said it hurt and she was sore..but a good sore...the pleasure far outweighed the pain. Her pussy was stretched and puffy and about 3 days before she could take me. After about 8 times with him, she finally got it all in her. Said they moved together, kind of like rolling their hips and she could feel it hitting her cervix, then going beside it when she moved her hips around. I heard her from downstairs, and as she told me later, it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Since she always took him bare, and he is a huge cummer, she loved that even more since he was so deep.
Some ladies LOVED when I hit
cervix, but for some was painful.

My wifes biggest was a younger black man, she measured 10.5 in front of me and openly said..you were 11 inches before. It took her about 8 times to take it all..wife is 5 6, 115lbs and he was about twice her size, but gentle when she needed that, but a true bull when he wanted to. First night in our house he took her to our bedroom, they came down an hour later....I heard her cum over and over...we talked for about 20 minutes then she took him back to sleep in one of the guest bedrooms..came back out, said she was going to sleep with him...told her not tonight..she went back to kiss him goodnight and he took her again, and again the next morning before he left. I asked her how it was, and she said it hurt and she was sore..but a good sore...the pleasure far outweighed the pain. Her pussy was stretched and puffy and about 3 days before she could take me. After about 8 times with him, she finally got it all in her. Said they moved together, kind of like rolling their hips and she could feel it hitting her cervix, then going beside it when she moved her hips around. I heard her from downstairs, and as she told me later, it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Since she always took him bare, and he is a huge cummer, she loved that even more since he was so deep.
wow - you are a lucky guy - our story got my cock stiff and now i need to come real bad.

I use to bottom out in her but after bigger dildos and I getting older haven`t for a long time.
Seems like the same way with me. She was always saying she couldn't take a bigger cock than mine (I'm not exactly big). Only recently she has started taking a bigger dildo without too many issues.
I was only thinking the other day that she even feels "looser".

Reactions: owlmale
Sure. The reaction is normally shock. I can see it in their face not only from when they first lay eyes on me in person, but more so the when they initially feel what a truly hung guy feel like first attempting to slide in.

The feeling pretty much depends on the woman. If they are new to a big cock, it's almost universally the case that you have to be slow, or it will hurt for her. And the speed at which she adjust has a lot of factors.
Would you say all women if handled the correct way can enjoy a large cock or only some?

Reactions: Egyptianbull
Thanks for the info every ones bidy is different its not onky about size it hiw they move how hard si intense especially when a guy is cummimg in a woman's pussy..
Jk and Kk are so right everyones body man or woman . Size changes by erection werness etc as well as foes the woman.do kegal exercises that can cause her muscles to be able to squeeze tighter
There is alot of factors my wife has a wy when she is on top that she doesnt move up and down but sides front to bck the feeling isso diffferent when she doez this to me or any one else the top.of the cock gets stimulated intensitly

Reactions: wantingnoregret
Jk and Kk are so right everyones body man or woman . Size changes by erection werness etc as well as foes the woman.do kegal exercises that can cause her muscles to be able to squeeze tighter
There is alot of factors my wife has a wy when she is on top that she doesnt move up and down but sides front to bck the feeling isso diffferent when she doez this to me or any one else the top.of the cock gets stimulated intensitly
One of my exes when riding cowgirl used to lean forward until tits were on my chest wrap her arms behind my shoulders and then she would proceed to twerk her pussy up and down my cock just as fast as they do out on the Dance Floor I don't think I ever lasted more than a minute when she started that