Lifestyle

Lynn2000

Female
Aug 29, 2022
My husband is rather small and I'm curious to know if he has any cuck fantasies or secretly wants me to have sex with a much larger man. I've been going back and forth about speaking to him about this but I know my husband and he will find this strange if I ask him and will most likely be offended.

So this one guy gave me the idea of having someone discreetly reach out to him and try to engage a conversation with him and eventually try to find this out. I know it seems a little strange but it might be sorta hot to find out all his dark secrets.

If you're interested, please send me a DM. I'm looking for a hung male who is the alpha type, someone who is confident they can do this. I need to find the right guy for the job

My husband is rather small and I'm curious to know if he has any cuck fantasies or secretly wants me to have sex with a much larger man. I've been going back and forth about speaking to him about this but I know my husband and he will find this strange if I ask him and will most likely be offended.

So this one guy gave me the idea of having someone discreetly reach out to him and try to engage a conversation with him and eventually try to find this out. I know it seems a little strange but it might be sorta hot to find out all his dark secrets.

If you're interested, please send me a DM. I'm looking for a hung male who is the alpha type, someone who is confident they can do this. I need to find the right guy for the job
I'm hung , alpha have been the bulll , I can talk to him
, I also went down the cuck side for a bit , there's a few things that will help

All women at some point wish they could have that big fat and long cock, until they get a real dominate male with a big cock that pounds that pussy until the woman begs for him to stop, and if he is a real dominate, he will not stop until he destroys that pussy. Having your insides stretched and bruised is great once in a while but everyday not so much. My wife gets the urge about once every three to four months, and usually takes about a week afterwards to recover.

Reactions: Hotwifenstag01

Of course he does.. Start off with small penis humiliation...

if my wife did that she would not see the next sunrise