Lingerie

Love wearing my wife’s panties 😈
full

I loved wearing my wife’s stuff too, made me feel closer to her, especially during the long dry spells. But… foolishly I took a few pics of myself in some of her stuff and she found them. That was very bad, it’s never been forgotten or faded it seems. SO, with that said, get her permission before you take her stuff and wear it or get your own. That can be a slippery slope if she finds “your” stuff because then she’s gonna think it’s another woman’s stuff.

I started out wearing my mom’s stuff and many years later when I came out to her about “me”, she was actually very understanding and supportive of it. She said she didn’t mind at all and even brought me some of the things that I told her I loved wearing of hers, I still have them today.

I loved wearing my wife’s stuff too, made me feel closer to her, especially during the long dry spells. But… foolishly I took a few pics of myself in some of her stuff and she found them. That was very bad, it’s never been forgotten or faded it seems. SO, with that said, get her permission before you take her stuff and wear it or get your own. That can be a slippery slope if she finds “your” stuff because then she’s gonna think it’s another woman’s stuff.

I started out wearing my mom’s stuff and many years later when I came out to her about “me”, she was actually very understanding and supportive of it. She said she didn’t mind at all and even brought me some of the things that I told her I loved wearing of hers, I still have them today.
Which would your wife be more upset about, you cheating with another woman or you crossdressing ?