Listen to my wife in our martial bed fantasy

AceFace

Male
From
UK
Feb 21, 2023
England, UK
I have never been on a forum so you will have bear with me, I'm not experienced.

So I have this fantasy, we have been married since we were teens and have only been with each other, so here is my fantasy.

We are at a party get chatting to a guy, and the wife gets a bit tipsy, I have never seen her flirty, she is shy and classy, but she was getting flirty, the guy asked if he could have a smoochy dance which I give permission, eventually the night comes to a close, he takes her hand and leads her up stairs to our marital bedroom, I follow them, I am made to sit outside, I can hear her moan like never before, I know another man is going to cum in my wife for the first time

Glad that's off my chest 😂😂😂😂

Careful what you wish for! Its happened to me twice. And the worst part is actually being left outside like a horny stepson trying to listen in on your parents having sex! Its sheer desperation because you feel you are being left out. PM if you want to chat more about it.

AceFace

I have helped several husbands with this same fantasy come true..... They want to see their vanilla wife be taken romantically at first then turned into a Hot Wife screaming though each organism.

There are several pre-arranged options we can develop to make your fantasy come true. Usually wives' can't sexually let go with their husband in the room particularly the first time. As calicolombia6 has mentioned this can be trying to hear and not see.

The second session....I'm bionic so I can fuck for a long time. Send me a DM so we can discuss you being naked tied to a chair so you can't touch "Your Fella" as you watch your wife being taking