Listening & Jerking Videos

Yeah I’m a big fan. I’ve done this on a couple occasions now with my wife & best mate where I’ve left a voice recorder in the bedroom when he’s round. Leave the house knowing what they’re going to get up to and I save listening to it on another day.
It’s such a turn on and helps paint the perfect picture in your head

Yeah I’m a big fan. I’ve done this on a couple occasions now with my wife & best mate where I’ve left a voice recorder in the bedroom when he’s round. Leave the house knowing what they’re going to get up to and I save listening to it on another day.
It’s such a turn on and helps paint the perfect picture in your head
I love that too! I have thousands of hours of recordings in mt collection. When I'm not allowed in the house, I do the same.

Reactions: TreeNerd
My Favorite is to sit in the closet and listen to their lovemaking and occasional peek around the corner. I wait for him to call me when they need something or listen for his orgasm. Once I hear him cum (the whole house can hear that), he will doze off. Thats my signal to come in and bring water and a clean towel. He ejaculates a lot, so I have a hand towel ready for each of them, but especially for my wife to soak up the semen that drips out of her. If he is asleep, I will suck it out of her while they both nap.

My Favorite is to sit in the closet and listen to their lovemaking and occasional peek around the corner. I wait for him to call me when they need something or listen for his orgasm. Once I hear him cum (the whole house can hear that), he will doze off. Thats my signal to come in and bring water and a clean towel. He ejaculates a lot, so I have a hand towel ready for each of them, but especially for my wife to soak up the semen that drips out of her. If he is asleep, I will suck it out of her while they both nap.
Wow, so turned on reading that!!

Reactions: cuckboie
I stumbled upon my step daughter getting banged by her boyfriend as i was going to bed! And since then i have recorded her antics a few times when possible