Strictly Anonymous Podcast

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
I HIGHLY recommend listening to the Strictly Anonymous Podcast on either Youtube or Apple Podcast! So many great stories from anonymous people sharing their kinks and such with Kathy (the host)

They go into great detail too! From Hotwifing, cuckolding and all the other kinks there is a story! I listen almost daily.

I HIGHLY recommend listening to the Strictly Anonymous Podcast on either Youtube or Apple Podcast! So many great stories from anonymous people sharing their kinks and such with Kathy (the host)

They go into great detail too! From Hotwifing, cuckolding and all the other kinks there is a story! I listen almost daily.
Always been my staple .

Reactions: Humanbyte

Thank for the recommendation! My wife and I had 4 hrs of driving yesterday and listened to a few episodes. So fun and informative! The pod convinced us that we need to attend a hotel takeover! Podcast gave me a big boner the whole time we listened. Wife got hot too. Yum!