Listening to my wife fuck my best friend/ employe

I hired my friend to be my offsider on my truck and right as we speak I’m listening to them fuck I’m extremely hard listening to hear moan she thinks I’m drunk and passed out
Think about what she would be doing if I hired HER to be MY assistant. Drunk or not, passed out or not, she would be making her boss very happy

Quite often when I have a man in the massage room Bob loves to listen from the next room. Also I'll usually leave the door open a few inches. He says he can tell exactly what is happening. Did the guy just get a massage? That rarely happens. Most get at least a HJ release. Quite a few get a BBBJ to completion. Many (most) get full service. We'll talk about it afterwards and he'll tell me what happened. He's spot on probably 98% of the time.

Quite often when I have a man in the massage room Bob loves to listen from the next room. Also I'll usually leave the door open a few inches. He says he can tell exactly what is happening. Did the guy just get a massage? That rarely happens. Most get at least a HJ release. Quite a few get a BBBJ to completion. Many (most) get full service. We'll talk about it afterwards and he'll tell me what happened. He's spot on probably 98% of the time.
Wish we could hear it too.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
where might i go to receive such a wonderful service?