Live In Bull

We've never had a live in Bull, but I have experienced being kicked out of the bedroom so they could be alone. While she was cuckolding me we talked about this one man staying over for days and weekends, and the situation would have been with him in bed with her while I slept elsewhere. Also I am certain I would have been treated as a slave, which is how this Bull treated me when I was there.

We've never had a live in Bull, but I have experienced being kicked out of the bedroom so they could be alone. While she was cuckolding me we talked about this one man staying over for days and weekends, and the situation would have been with him in bed with her while I slept elsewhere. Also I am certain I would have been treated as a slave, which is how this Bull treated me when I was there.
Would be a little different dynamic than treating the cuck like a slave, but a servant. Have conversations, but he is at the wife and my service needs. Then, sexually, he watches or is not there sometimes.

Reactions: owlcuck
Would be a little different dynamic than treating the cuck like a slave, but a servant. Have conversations, but he is at the wife and my service needs. Then, sexually, he watches or is not there sometimes.
I see where that could happen. Once there through the door and better at taking care of your wife then you are or ever will be you become the guest in your own house.

Reactions: TallWifePleaser
While this would be a bit intrusive and lifestlye changing, I can see in our situation where it would work better. She desires a pregnancy with someone besides me, and has a difficult time getting pregnant, so having someone in house and regularly available so they could go at it like rabbits as we did when she got pregnant with our son would be a plus. As well as how HOT she would be constantly in lust and sexualizing the household....THAT would be fun!! CW

Reactions: Trimessy