Load size

Tricky64

Male
From
UK
When I was younger I used to be able to blast an average load half way across the room, now I have to save up several days worth before I can get any distance. This in itself never diminishes the pleasure these days as I found that by practice, good diet, exercise and my secret weapon supplement that I can equal if not surpass my load volume when in my 30s/40s. In my mind, there’s no question that the bigger and number of spurts you have can equate to pleasure derived. First rule I’ve learnt in recent years is drink plenty of water, possibly more than you think you need to. Second is make sure you’re fully aroused before sex and preferably do plenty of edging to build up that preload, your wife will thank you when fill her so full her pussy it’s like a sperm lake afterwards! Interestingly, I can almost match the load volumes I deposit in my wife’s pussy with when I have a crafty wank when needed. Same principle, build up your preload with edging and use plenty of good lube, especially on your glans, and hopefully a handy pair of your wife’s used knickers - I find the rich, musky, scent of her pussy right under my nostrils gives a little extra push to each spurt! What I do know is you can‘t beat pussy ultimately for encouraging your biggest loads - verified research has proven that a man can produce up 50% greater semen volume during vaginal intercourse. This is confirmed every time my deeply satisfied sloppy cock slides out of my wife’s engorged soaking wet pussy!😍

Last edited:
All good advice. You might try eating a teaspoon of celery seeds each day, as they are said to increase load volume. (Chew, then swallow.) You buy them in the spice section of the food store.

When I was younger I used to be able to blast an average load half way across the room, now I have to save up several days worth before I can get any distance. This in itself never diminishes the pleasure these days as I found that by practice, good diet, exercise and my secret weapon supplement that I can equal if not surpass my load volume when in my 30s/40s. In my mind, there’s no question that the bigger and number of spurts you have can equate to pleasure derived. First rule I’ve learnt in recent years is drink plenty of water, possibly more than you think you need to. Second is make sure you’re fully aroused before sex and preferably do plenty of edging to build up that preload, your wife will thank you when fill her so full her pussy it’s like a sperm lake afterwards! Interestingly, I can almost match the load volumes I deposit in my wife’s pussy with when I have a crafty wank when needed. Same principle, build up your preload with edging and use plenty of good lube, especially on your glans, and hopefully a handy pair of your wife’s used knickers - I find the rich, musky, scent of her pussy right under my nostrils gives a little extra push to each spurt! What I do know is you can‘t beat pussy ultimately for encouraging your biggest loads - verified research has proven that a man can produce up 50% greater semen volume during vaginal intercourse. This is confirmed every time my deeply satisfied sloppy cock slides out of my wife’s engorged soaking wet pussy!😍
My wife’s boyfriend has Hyperspermia and she loves the volume and taste. Even though he ejaculates inside most of the time, she loves to see him blast the cum all over her body and rub it into her skin. She tells me he is using zinc to keep the semen volume up. Perhaps you could try that and see how you go.

Reactions: Tricky64
Very good hydration, celery juice, lecithin and zinc will increase semen volume. I did this regimen for a few months and I basically started dripping pre cum as soon as I got hard and my ejaculate almost doubled. Celery juice isn't commercially available so you'll have to juice it on your own. That makes this regimen hard to keep up with but it seems to work and it's just fun to shoot bigger loads.

Reactions: tallandhandsome