Loaned out

hotratz

Male
Gold
In a previous marriage, my ex loaned me to a friend of hers that wasn't getting any at home. We went in the bedroom, and fucked for about 1.5 hours. Had a good time. Ex came in room a few times, just looked and left. Finally she said "y'all going to fuck all night"? lol. After that, the woman wanted to visit while ex was at work, or gone to visit family. It was nice. She'd call, come by, I'd be naked, waiting in the bed. Fucked her all over the house, even on the kitchen counter. She said since wife offered you up, she didn't put a limit on the number of fucks. lol. She swallowed, actually wanted and loved cumming in her mouth. Good times!

In a previous marriage, my ex loaned me to a friend of hers that wasn't getting any at home. We went in the bedroom, and fucked for about 1.5 hours. Had a good time. Ex came in room a few times, just looked and left. Finally she said "y'all going to fuck all night"? lol. After that, the woman wanted to visit while ex was at work, or gone to visit family. It was nice. She'd call, come by, I'd be naked, waiting in the bed. Fucked her all over the house, even on the kitchen counter. She said since wife offered you up, she didn't put a limit on the number of fucks. lol. She swallowed, actually wanted and loved cumming in her mouth. Good times!
Living the dream there pal

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Living the dream