lockdown boredom

Not sure as the most would have been at a party 2 years back where i was a tad pissed but a hell of a lot of guys & young lads just kept pounding me over & over. The place was packed with naked guys with just me & my best mate lol, The ones ive had at home are from 3 to 8 guys
I have always wondered...............surely there was a heap of cum dribbling down your thighs?
What were your cunt lips like the next day?

Dont mind' Im in to gangbang, blackcocks, very brutal nasty hard fucking, Taboo, all sorts, What r u in too
Me and my gf are into gangbangs me and my buddies love fucking her brains out she loves to push her limits and stretch out her fuck holes with our cocks there's 6 of us guys and we have our way with her about 5 times a week and she begs us for more I'm looking for more guys to come fuck her we live in east TN

Me and my gf are into gangbangs me and my buddies love fucking her brains out she loves to push her limits and stretch out her fuck holes with our cocks there's 6 of us guys and we have our way with her about 5 times a week and she begs us for more I'm looking for more guys to come fuck her we live in east TN
She loves black dicks but will fuck any dick she can get inside of her