Locktober

She still has some time left to rack up some more orgasms
Agreed. We are meeting a new guy tomorrow night and then I’m traveling the next 3 weeks. She will want to extend beyond Locktober so we’ll count her Nov orgasms too. She definitely be seeing her regulars, could be an overnight or two but plenty of angst coming my way. Bottom line, NO releases for this cuck. It’s NO vember in 2 days!

Last edited:
I'm not a cuckold and most like will not become one due to my partner wanting to remain monogamous. We also live a long distance relationship over the winter months. I usually visit her once a week as she does not live alone. She did agree to support me for Loctober and I only removed it for showers and sometimes when the ring pulled against the skin of my scrotum. I never played with myself while the cage was off. By the end of the month, I was feeling even more submissive than thought possible. Submissive and needy. She told me she loves the feeling of empowernment over me. This makes me very happy and I feel even closer to her for that.

Reactions: wantingnoregret
I'm not a cuckold and most like will not become one due to my partner wanting to remain monogamous. We also live a long distance relationship over the winter months. I usually visit her once a week as she does not live alone. She did agree to support me for Loctober and I only removed it for showers and sometimes when the ring pulled against the skin of my scrotum. I never played with myself while the cage was off. By the end of the month, I was feeling even more submissive than thought possible. Submissive and needy. She told me she loves the feeling of empowernment over me. This makes me very happy and I feel even closer to her for that.
Do not have to be a cuckold to enjoy a FLM (female led relationship) and being locked up and other interesting plans she may have for your submission.