London cabbie first experience.

matureguy52

Male
Gold
I'd like to tell you how I became involved in cuckolding and how it has now shaped my life for the better.

I didn't have a clue what cuckolding was a few years back when I happened to be driving my London Taxi through the streets and was hailed by a couple in Notting Hill. It was about 3pm and the couple asked for their hotel in the west end, I could see they had been drinking and were in a lively mood.

They immediately started telling me about their day and their liquid lunch they'd just had and I was quite surprised at how open they were talking to me and how flirty the wife was with me. At first I didn't know how to respond to her flirting but as I watched her husband in the back I could sense that he was egging her on so I thought what the hell I'll respond to her. Paul, the husband, said to me "do you think Carol looks good in what's she wearing?" I replied that I did, very much. He then said "So good enough to fuck then?" Carol screamed out at Paul in mock indignation to stop. My heart was beating so fast, I replied "Yes she does". They then asked if I'd like to join them in the hotel bar for a drink, I was then realising where this could lead.

We entered the bar and looked for a table, Paul said this one will do and told me to sit next to Carol, he went up to the bar to get the drinks and Carol shuffled up close to me. I could smell her lovely perfume on her neck mixed with the smell of alcohol on her breath. We chatted and flirted and drank, all the time Paul was egging Carol on with her flirting towards me, I was getting more and more turned on.

Carol got up and said "I'm just going to the loo". My eyes followed her sexy body all the way, Paul saw me, laughed and winked. When she returned she again sat next to me and handed me something under the table. It was her damp panties, black, silky and moist, I stuttered and she laughed and kissed me on the neck gently. Paul then said as bold as brass "would you like to take my wife up to our room and see what's under those knickers properly?" Of course I said yes!

We got to the room and Paul sat himself in the chair at the end of the bed. Carol started kissing me and undoing my shirt and trousers frantically. I couldn't keep my hands off her fabulous body, her tongue was deep into my mouth. It seemed like she hadn't been fucked in years. We fell onto the bed and she started wanking my stiff cock while I fingered her hot shaven pussy. Unbeknown to me Paul had stripped off completely and was standing by the bed watching us and wanking, I had never experienced this before and found it a bit bizarre but strangely erotic.

I assume they must have planned the scenario beforehand as Paul laid on the bed, his head almost at the end, Carol climbed over him on all fours with her pussy over his face. Carol screamed at me to fuck her hard from behind. I slid into her right over her husband's face and started pumping deep and hard into her, Paul was just wanking,Carol never touched him at all. She started abusing him saying things like "this is what a real man does to your wife" and "I can feel his big cock, why can't I feel yours? " Normally that might have freaked me out hearing a wife say that in front of her husband but no, It felt empowering and drove me on to fuck Carol even harder.

With a shudder and a scream I felt Carol cum so I let go into her and filled her hot pussy with my cum. I pulled out and saw Paul start to lick Carols freshly fucked pussy while he wanked. Carol told him to eat it all up, as she said that he came.

It was a most bizarre thing for me to experience but I absolutely loved it and it has set me on a path of loving having other men's wives. I actually prefer it to single women.

We exchanged numbers and to be honest I didn't think I'd hear from them both again. How wrong was I? Carol called the next week and told me that they both agreed that they'd like me to be her bull looking term, and yes she had to explain the term bull! Lol.

We were together for nearly over two years until Paul took a job abroad, I think he took it because he could see Carol and I were getting far too close to each other. And to be honest we were. I'm now looking for another couple to replace them long term.

I'd like to tell you how I became involved in cuckolding and how it has now shaped my life for the better.

I didn't have a clue what cuckolding was a few years back when I happened to be driving my London Taxi through the streets and was hailed by a couple in Notting Hill. It was about 3pm and the couple asked for their hotel in the west end, I could see they had been drinking and were in a lively mood.

They immediately started telling me about their day and their liquid lunch they'd just had and I was quite surprised at how open they were talking to me and how flirty the wife was with me. At first I didn't know how to respond to her flirting but as I watched her husband in the back I could sense that he was egging her on so I thought what the hell I'll respond to her. Paul, the husband, said to me "do you think Carol looks good in what's she wearing?" I replied that I did, very much. He then said "So good enough to fuck then?" Carol screamed out at Paul in mock indignation to stop. My heart was beating so fast, I replied "Yes she does". They then asked if I'd like to join them in the hotel bar for a drink, I was then realising where this could lead.

We entered the bar and looked for a table, Paul said this one will do and told me to sit next to Carol, he went up to the bar to get the drinks and Carol shuffled up close to me. I could smell her lovely perfume on her neck mixed with the smell of alcohol on her breath. We chatted and flirted and drank, all the time Paul was egging Carol on with her flirting towards me, I was getting more and more turned on.

Carol got up and said "I'm just going to the loo". My eyes followed her sexy body all the way, Paul saw me, laughed and winked. When she returned she again sat next to me and handed me something under the table. It was her damp panties, black, silky and moist, I stuttered and she laughed and kissed me on the neck gently. Paul then said as bold as brass "would you like to take my wife up to our room and see what's under those knickers properly?" Of course I said yes!

We got to the room and Paul sat himself in the chair at the end of the bed. Carol started kissing me and undoing my shirt and trousers frantically. I couldn't keep my hands off her fabulous body, her tongue was deep into my mouth. It seemed like she hadn't been fucked in years. We fell onto the bed and she started wanking my stiff cock while I fingered her hot shaven pussy. Unbeknown to me Paul had stripped off completely and was standing by the bed watching us and wanking, I had never experienced this before and found it a bit bizarre but strangely erotic.

I assume they must have planned the scenario beforehand as Paul laid on the bed, his head almost at the end, Carol climbed over him on all fours with her pussy over his face. Carol screamed at me to fuck her hard from behind. I slid into her right over her husband's face and started pumping deep and hard into her, Paul was just wanking,Carol never touched him at all. She started abusing him saying things like "this is what a real man does to your wife" and "I can feel his big cock, why can't I feel yours? " Normally that might have freaked me out hearing a wife say that in front of her husband but no, It felt empowering and drove me on to fuck Carol even harder.

With a shudder and a scream I felt Carol cum so I let go into her and filled her hot pussy with my cum. I pulled out and saw Paul start to lick Carols freshly fucked pussy while he wanked. Carol told him to eat it all up, as she said that he came.

It was a most bizarre thing for me to experience but I absolutely loved it and it has set me on a path of loving having other men's wives. I actually prefer it to single women.

We exchanged numbers and to be honest I didn't think I'd hear from them both again. How wrong was I? Carol called the next week and told me that they both agreed that they'd like me to be her bull looking term, and yes she had to explain the term bull! Lol.

We were together for nearly over two years until Paul took a job abroad, I think he took it because he could see Carol and I were getting far too close to each other. And to be honest we were. I'm now looking for another couple to replace them long term.
Nice story

Reactions: ptjn85
Yes it's not as easy finding the "right couple" as you might imagine, especially when your first couple were so right. I've had a couple of threesomes since but I do prefer the actual cuckolding side to it more than anything.

Maybe look at the rest not by how it compares to the last right one but as a different experience altogether. It does suck once you get comfortable with someone you know what they like and don't but also the frequency.

My wife has several regulars she mixes through. We have discussed more often about her picking a couple guys or just one and get more involved in frequency. She would like for the three of us go out more but knowing how the evening will end with just the two of them.