Long Island Sexy Hotwife looking to play!!

hit me up if interested

Attachments

• d32927a1-3a1b-4b8c-ba2c-df3af79ccab5_s11qvtZLZMTZ-WrN0EWabDJ+wp-SozhiJbYVqsM6L5vBuTVmUXvJ7bhCh...jpg
    d32927a1-3a1b-4b8c-ba2c-df3af79ccab5_s11qvtZLZMTZ-WrN0EWabDJ+wp-SozhiJbYVqsM6L5vBuTVmUXvJ7bhCh...jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 17
I will be visiting LI on the evenings of Oct 28 through Nov 1 on business. I will be staying at the Radisson in Hauppauge. I would love to set something up for one evening during the week.

Hi,

I'm an experienced Bull on Long Island. I'm divorced 46 yo 5'8" 170 lbs, in good shape with a muscular build and a nice thick rock hard 9 inch cock that can stat hard for as long as you want to play. I got turned on to the role of the Bull after I got divorced. I woman I knew thru my biz approached me after I got divorced and told me what her and her hubby were into and how she though I was a natural Bull. I like what I heard and gave it a try and found I really got into the whole thing. we had a regular thing until hubby got a big promotion and they moved. I'm hoping to find the same type of couple for a regular thing but if you just want to have some fun as a onetime thing I'm cool with that. I attached a pic of what I have waiting for you

T

Attachments

• IMG_1454.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 19