Long road

nutinbutfun

Couple
After giving my wife a creampie story to read as a (for the lack of a better term) how to guide, I finally got my wife to plant her cum filled pussy onto my face a couple of weeks ago. The story was about a husband (like me) who was wanting to try it and a reserved wife (like her). Basically after I cum, I lose interest in doing it so I needed her to take control of the situation. She was reverse cowgirl and just rushed that fresh pie up to my face and smeared the mixture of cum around my face and mouth. She only stayed there for about 45 seconds. She complained that she wasn't doing it to cum again, she just did it because it was something I wanted to do.
As I was trying (got a bit of ED going on lately) to fuck her yesterday I explained to her that I wasn't necessarily wanting to clean our cum from her pussy to make her cum but just to pleasure her and kind of submit to her. As I was explaining this to her yesterday my cock started to harden but went back soft on her.... I ended up taking her from behind and got it fully hard thumb fucking her ass with my semi-soft cock fucking her and growing fully hard inside her....

What I don't get here is that she knows I am having issues getting and staying hard. On mutiple occasions we have been discussing these types of acts and I have gotten her to feel the effects that just talking about it has on me yet she is unable to speak it when she needs to....

Is she hotwifing any?? Do you watch her? Have you tried going down on her after she has been fucked by another man? I have done this a few times and enjoy it.

No on the hotwifing so far. She knows that I am ok with it as long as it is done in an open and honest setting.
She shares very little if anything sexual in nature with me which is why I am trying this with her. Trying to show her that it is ok to experment and try something different. She seems to think that the ripe old age of 49 is to old for us to be playing around I guess.

Tell her were 46! It will open up a whole new world and create within her more self esteem because of all the men which will desire her. I remember that where my wife works everyone would tell her "What are you doing that is making you glow so much!" Her wardrobe changed some and everyone loves it and I also remember the first trip she took to Victoria secret and bought three new bra and panty sets for another man!! It also gave us soooo much to talk about. Our dialogue has increased so much which in turn has opened up our communication on a whole new level. This is the key to hotwifing and keeping your relationship #1 and that all other relations are playtime, although emotional attachments can be created naturally, just always keep your relationship the most important and make sure you reclaim her in some way after to reestablish your ownership. It can also be frustrating sometimes when you have people who constantly flake out or are false in who they are. These are occurrences that will happen regardless of what you do. In the end, when she has one of those guys that rocks her socks off it becomes a lot of fun!!! Good luck to both of you and take your time and enjoy life as much as possible!!

Reactions: nutinbutfun
I really think it would help spice things up for us. She has known for a few years that I would love to share her and back in August I shared with her some hotwife/mild cuck/cleanup fantasies. Now we have been going through menopause for about 4 years now and she has been enduring some physicial issues (that we are working on) from it that complicate things. Our biggest stumbling block though is a domestic violence issue that she was a victim of about 15 years ago. That is something that I (perhaps we) just discovered is a major issue a couple of weeks ago on our way home from a sex and aging class at out local toy store. I was hoping that the woman conducting the class was a little bit more of a professional from a mental health standpoint but she was more of a over priced "life coach".

No on the hotwifing so far. She knows that I am ok with it as long as it is done in an open and honest setting.
She shares very little if anything sexual in nature with me which is why I am trying this with her. Trying to show her that it is ok to experment and try something different. She seems to think that the ripe old age of 49 is to old for us to be playing around I guess.

If you look around I suspect you'll find a whole lot, maybe even most of the people who consider these kinds of things ARE mature couples who first do so right around your age....and after. It can definitely be a stage of life/relationship thing. Probably couples like that are best equipped to explore this way with a sense of perspective.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
I really wish I could find a friendly couple (with experience in being a hotwife) in our area to become friends with us. I would love for her to come home from a lunch and hear here say " guess what Sally and I talked about today".......