Long-term cucking couple

AnnaJane

Female
Jan 5, 2022
We are in our 45th year of cucking. At first it was just something to try, for an early-20s married couple to add spice to our sex. When I began doing it with other men, however, I found that I couldn't stop. My husband is sweet and loving but just not very intense with sex. So we have had other men over the years who used me, degraded me, humiliated men, and caused me pain, but I have always wanted, even needed, more.

Anna Jane

We are in our 45th year of cucking. At first it was just something to try, for an early-20s married couple to add spice to our sex. When I began doing it with other men, however, I found that I couldn't stop. My husband is sweet and loving but just not very intense with sex. So we have had other men over the years who used me, degraded me, humiliated men, and caused me pain, but I have always wanted, even needed, more.

Anna Jane
It’s a drug

Well I've been married ten years and I can SO relate to the words "my husband...is just not very intense with sex". Its the intensity I get from other men which is like a drug to me. My husband too is sweet and loving (and actually the BEST at oral sex) but he just doesn't do me

Reactions: reggie106Dallas
Well I've been married ten years and I can SO relate to the words "my husband...is just not very intense with sex". Its the intensity I get from other men which is like a drug to me. My husband too is sweet and loving (and actually the BEST at oral sex) but he just doesn't do me
intensely enough. I NEVER cum through intercourse alone with my husband, and I thought I couldn't. Now I KNOW I can!

Anna Jane
any advice how to find a Hotwife or to get a woman to think about this lifestyle. I am single but love this lifestyle but not sure how to find a woman that is also into it ?