Look for friends

salah_akkk

Couple
May 20, 2022
I love relationships with married people and I am married. I am looking for friendship with them. My wife and I love group sex, but we have not tried so far. This is only virtual relationships via the Internet. We want real relationships with couples. We want to experience group sex. We are ready to travel to any country where we find that. Hello everyone waiting for friends here.

I love relationships with married people and I am married. I am looking for friendship with them. My wife and I love group sex, but we have not tried so far. This is only virtual relationships via the Internet. We want real relationships with couples. We want to experience group sex. We are ready to travel to any country where we find that. Hello everyone waiting for friends here.
Hello then

Reactions: ChubbyGermany
Hi