Looking for a bull in Vancouver or Surrey BC - Ongoing

KnA1990

Couple
May 13, 2023
Early 30s fun cute couple looking for a fun someone to come play with my wife, maybe film a bit of our fun???.. Just for our sake of course,
We are located in Surrey BC Canada. And were hoping to find a handsome man with muscle tone, tanned, or black - to give her an experience.
We want to find for an ongoing discreet friendship.. add us on snap?

Last edited:
Early 30s fun cute couple looking for a fun someone to come play with my wife, maybe film a bit of our fun. Just off our sake of course, We are located in Surrey BC. And hoping to find a handome black man with bbc to give her an experience
Beautiful

Reactions: KnA1990
Early 30s fun cute couple looking for a fun someone to come play with my wife, maybe film a bit of our fun???.. Just for our sake of course,
We are located in Surrey BC Canada. And were hoping to find a handsome man with muscle tone, tanned, or black - to give her an experience.
I’m interested if you’re interested hmu

Sexy lips, sexy mouth, fuckable tits.

Reactions: KnA1990
Still looking? Snap me foolish_one, in Surrey