Looking for a filipina cuckqueen

mipete

Male
Hello, recently I have broken with my filipina girlfriend because she was not into cuckolding.
Now I need to find a conservative filipina religuous and slut who will fuck a lot of different men to make me horny.
I'm trying online but a lot of time and not lucky, neither in Tinder Gold with passport function. Women dont do match to far men.
Filipinocupid: here a lot of matches but they are not into cuckold me, a lot of scammers and true hookers are interested but they are not ok to raise a conservative family.
Pinalove: even more scammers than filipinocupid. Some are agree but are ugly.
I want to come tired from work and find sometimes the love of my life being fucked bareback in our wedding bed.
I prefer a woman childless (easier to move to Europe).

Im young and wealthy.

Advices to get it?

Talking with filipina women, they say me that its very hard to find a filipina trad wife opened to cuckolding sex parties. That usually they are not into a life of hardwork and simple things, that they are more into hedonism, materialism and short sex fun...
Why is as hard to fins a woman into traditional life and in special occasion enjoy threesomes with her husband and other big cock Man? Why it is as not compatible?
I'm a member of the Opus Dei and is very important to show a responsible conservative family image even in order to kept my work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desejo de corno
Talking with filipina women, they say me that its very hard to find a filipina trad wife opened to cuckolding sex parties. That usually they are not into a life of hardwork and simple things, that they are more into hedonism, materialism and short sex fun...
Why is as hard to fins a woman into traditional life and in special occasion enjoy threesomes with her husband and other big cock Man? Why it is as not compatible?
I'm a member of the Opus Dei and is very important to show a responsible conservative family image even in order to kept my work.
You do realize as a member of the Opus Dei, you know their members are closely monitored and you could be ruined if the lifestyle you describe is exposed. That being said how much experience do you have in the cuckold lifestyle? Why Filipina? Why not Thailand where or Cambodia where the possibilities of what you want to find may be greater?

You do realize as a member of the Opus Dei, you know their members are closely monitored and you could be ruined if the lifestyle you describe is exposed. That being said how much experience do you have in the cuckold lifestyle? Why Filipina? Why not Thailand where or Cambodia where the possibilities of what you want to find may be greater?
As a member of the Opus Dei, "La Obra", I love being part of that, that's my life all Sunday and Thursday. Our mobile phone is monitored by our pastor but is as easy as to use private internet and they don't know enough about internet as to discover it.
If I find an smart woman, traditional and conservative opened to do it in a private way some nights, no one will know nothing. Due to it she needs be Filipina and to be accepted in the Opus Dei. Even if in one time she is pregnant from other man, we could say that I forgave her and I was not paying enough attention to her. It could be accepted but never common agreement adultery between the couple (this lifestyle must be hided for all of them).
I want to raise my kids (many if possible), in a catholic traditional way, for this I need, at least, a catholic woman with me.
Many time ago I was dating a Chinese woman who opened me to cuckold threesomes but only a few times. It amaze me a lot and I can't deny that pleasure nevermore. She was not religious and looking for work as a sugar daddy hunter but she was good and respectous towards me, I Even suck two dicks before.
I can't cum nevermore with vanilla sex, NEVER

Hello, recently I have broken with my filipina girlfriend because she was not into cuckolding.
Now I need to find a conservative filipina religuous and slut who will fuck a lot of different men to make me horny.
I'm trying online but a lot of time and not lucky, neither in Tinder Gold with passport function. Women dont do match to far men.
Filipinocupid: here a lot of matches but they are not into cuckold me, a lot of scammers and true hookers are interested but they are not ok to raise a conservative family.
I want to come tired from work and find sometimes the love of my life being fucked bareback in our wedding bed.

Im young and wealthy.

Advices to get it?
Best of luck man

I have the contact of a 23y serious good girl open to cuckolding but not housewife type. If someone with good heart has genuine interest, pm me

Im young and wealthy.

Advices to get it?
I know my wife from okcupid. She is Not into cuckholding. But on this Platform over 30.000 womens gave me a Like. Totally 2000 around i Matched. (i can Proof it, DM If U dont belief). Mostly from the Philippines, Lots of beautiful womens. Was befor i was in rs / marriage With my wife. Its easy to Match filipinas there, Specialy for an European man. If U be German, than easier AS Well. But the Most womens are Not into cuckholding, undepend which Origin.

I totally get it! Have dated a few. One that lived cuckolding is like gold dust. There is something about Filipino and Thai women. Petite and bossy. They are in to hedonism; that is true. There is something about being forced to clean up after being ordered by Filipina or Thai or being pegged by one.

The best way to find one isn't that hard. Whatever country you are just hop into any of the bars where there is more of Asian call girls. Now you will encounter Thai, Vietnam, Filipina and also Chinese. Try to take a Filipina girl for a short time, fuck her and then next day go to same bar and choose one of her friend and do the same. Once you do this to atleast 3 girls in the same group, this will create a jealousy among them and they will approach you willing to offer anything to make one of them permanent and this is the point where you reveal your fantasy. Out of the 3 one will surely agree.

The reason I suggest to target sex workers is since they do it to fulfill their needs and your fantasy won't bother them much since your wealthy and trust me you will be happy ever after.

Good luck!

I know my wife from okcupid. She is Not into cuckholding. But on this Platform over 30.000 womens gave me a Like. Totally 2000 around i Matched. (i can Proof it, DM If U dont belief). Mostly from the Philippines, Lots of beautiful womens. Was befor i was in rs / marriage With my wife. Its easy to Match filipinas there, Specialy for an European man. If U be German, than easier AS Well. But the Most womens are Not into cuckholding, undepend which Origin.
Do you think you will convince her to mfm threesomes in the future?
I can't wait to see my love being fucked by two.
Lots of girls yes, but many looking for a simple life whitout a lot of effort and work. Good if I would want to be childless.

Da.one, the point is that I need a good housewife with willpower who won't betray me for other more wealthy guy once in Europe. Maybe it could be hard if she is hedonistic, conservative and open to cuckold and make many kids at the same time... Weird combination but should exist... Advices?
Some monthly games with more guys fucking a lot and after that traditional and conservative and totally committed towards me

Da.one, the point is that I need a good housewife with willpower who won't betray me for other more wealthy guy once in Europe. Maybe it could be hard if she is hedonistic, conservative and open to cuckold and make many kids at the same time... Weird combination but should exist... Advices?
Some monthly games with more guys fucking a lot and after that traditional and conservative and totally committed towards me
Trust me just go with this trick and you will find a Filipina that you wish for.

I say this from a practical experience

Lots of girls yes, but many looking for a simple life whitout a lot of effort and work. Good if I would want to be childless.

She would be doin a MFF. But a MFM i dont think so. For this she is to traditional and shy. And she is a heavy stunner!

Im young and wealthy.

Advices to get it?

Whether looking in any region of Philippines or Thailand, it doesn't matter, you will find traditional family oriented girls in both countries. To find the woman you are describing, if you are doing all the meets online you will need to invest some time to learn about them to learn their history. And by time invested, I mean however long it takes - 5min for some, 5 hours, or 5 days for others. Ultimately, to find a cuck-queen you'll want to find a bar girl, prostitute, or someone who has a history of fucking a lot of different men, and this person will likely be in a city as opposed to living in the province. A girl like that is your best bet.

Of course, there are other Asian girls who are not strippers or prostitutes with a long fuck-history. Some of these ladies may be a friend, a co-worker, someone living in your neighborhood, or that one person working in your favorite restaurant or store. I know some of them too. ;)

Filipinas are loyal to family and husband usually. But if you want your wife to fuck some friends for your enjoyment she will maybe do it. Like my wife. Very traditional and church going, but now enjoys our cuck lifestyle. But this is not normal