Looking for a guy to attempt to secretly seduce my wife

If you ever get up to Seattle maybe you can give it a try but she must never know I know. If you do anything, touch, kiss or more I would want to know.

I've tried to set it up to have my wife hook up with a guy but she never likes the ones I've set her up with, so now she picks her own

I would love to give it a try. The guys part is simple, just to attempt to seduce her. The only rules are he never says anything about me knowing, doesn't use force or drugs and provides me details, pictures and or videos.

The only rules are he never says anything about me knowing

Each candidate asked when we all could meet never understanding that she must not know, that it is a seduction on his part. EXCEPT one who got it. We e-mailed dozens of times, swapped pics of him and her, even set a plan until I mentioned she used a walker, then he became a ghost.

Sounds like they all want it to be a given and easy. Mine will definitely not be either and must be a total secret. You seem well equipped why did you want to bring in another? How old are you?

I'm not sure what they wanted or were thinking I was very specific and detailed as to the goals. Secrecy is/was vital.

I was 6" now 4 1/2-5", age and lack of use takes it's toll. I'm now 70. I have some ED issues but more importantly she needs/deserves good sex that she;s not getting from me.