Looking For A Guy To Seduce My Wife

clnick70

Couple
Hello,
I would love to find a guy to secretly seduce my wife. The only rules are, (1) She can not know that I know about it. (2) You must keep me informed, letting me know what is or has happened. (3) You must be absolutely clean, no bugs. As we are, and want to stay that way. (4) And last but not least, as long as it's consensual between the two of you, there's nothing that's off limits. About us, we are in Northern California, both in are late 40's and married for 27yrs. She's a smaller bbw that is very easy on the eyes. She's been fixed so there's no pregnancy risk, also she's a squirter. The reason for this is. At best I'm 5", and even though she won't admit it. I know she's not being satisfied in the bedroom, and after 27yrs I think it's about time she gets satisfied. So if there are any horny guys that are packing, and are up for the challenge. Let me know.

Hello,
I would love to find a guy to secretly seduce my wife. The only rules are, (1) She can not know that I know about it. (2) You must keep me informed, letting me know what is or has happened. (3) You must be absolutely clean, no bugs. As we are, and want to stay that way. (4) And last but not least, as long as it's consensual between the two of you, there's nothing that's off limits. About us, we are in Northern California, both in are late 40's and married for 27yrs. She's a smaller bbw that is very easy on the eyes. She's been fixed so there's no pregnancy risk, also she's a squirter. The reason for this is. At best I'm 5", and even though she won't admit it. I know she's not being satisfied in the bedroom, and after 27yrs I think it's about time she gets satisfied. So if there are any horny guys that are packing, and are up for the challenge. Let me know.
Yes im bull but come turkey

Reactions: wifesdabest
Hello,
I'm ready here and that would be a pleasure...
Please login or become a member to view

I travel a lot and will contact you when in the area.

Attachments

• MjA1NDg1OTQ4MWYyNmQ0YTg0NmFkYTY5YzcyMDZkMGFmNmYwOA.jpg
    MjA1NDg1OTQ4MWYyNmQ0YTg0NmFkYTY5YzcyMDZkMGFmNmYwOA.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 12
  • NDE5MzU1ZWZkMDdlZTIxOWE1YmU4MWYyMTNmYTY5NTM3ZDZlODA.jpg
    NDE5MzU1ZWZkMDdlZTIxOWE1YmU4MWYyMTNmYTY5NTM3ZDZlODA.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: clnick70