Looking for a huge bull

I would start at her toes and work my way up to that cute spot behind her knees, after licki g and kissing her there, I'd work my way towards the most precious pussy and ass imaginable. ..pryi g her cheeks apart I'd flick my tongue at her puckered hole getting it good and sloppy wet! Twisting my in a circle I'd penetrate her ass with it til its nestled deep in her ass and my nose right at her pussy which by now is realeasing her aroma as she's starting to get excited from the tongue tricks that I'm doing with my to gue inside her. After she's had an incredible anal orgasm..time to get that pussy! I'd give her pussy the same treatment I gave her delicious asshole.. jt now I have her clit and lips tl suck and play with, fucking her with my tongue I'd cjrl it up and go for her gspot..hoping to get my tongue in far enough tipped up enough to hit at the right moment when I clamp my moth down over her entire cunt..the sounds coming from her are very intense to say the least..soon its time to fuck the shit outta her..but she's gotta eat cock first!... that's only part of what I'd do to her..there's NOTHING I wouldn't do..I'm a freak baby, its how I get down20130804_114739.jpg

I'm in NE Ohio as well...and can satisfy her sexual craving & then some!!!!!;)

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121224.JPG
    Snapshot_20121224.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 85