Looking for a playmate for wife next month!

Muffcouple

Couple
Looking for a guy or girl for wife to play with. We Have a very high sex drive.And looking for the right person to fit in. We are 40 and educated, clean and will host. She likes slow caressing touch’s and kisses but can get down to business. All focus will be on her! I’m not bi but will be assisting with her. (No cleanup or anything like that) we have boundaries, but we love to get freaky.

Attachments

• 90DB445D-A92D-4CB3-A688-9EEAAADED8F4.jpeg
    90DB445D-A92D-4CB3-A688-9EEAAADED8F4.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 63
as she come into my house she notices the fragments of roses as they are every where, i offer her a some thing cool to drink and she say yes. we sit on the couch drinking our wine and i look into her lovely eyes, her smile is stunning i slowly take her hands as she put the the wine glass down and tenderly massage her hands and arms

my hands slowly move to her back where she smile as she gets a back rub. i take her hands a lead her to the bed room where gently i start massagingher gorgeous breast, i remove her top and start kissing down her neck until my tongus get to those gorgeous breast and my tongue dances across her nipples. so taste so sweet as sweet as honey.