Looking for a thick guy to fuck the girlfriend (Hendon area)

let us know if you're interested in fucking the girlfriend
We are looking for guys up to the age of 25/26

Hi guys, i just read your post and i am living quite close to you and i am interested in what u wrote, am 25 with a giant cock, ready to help u guys.

Let me know if u fancy

Ps your wife is extremly sexy

Omg she's so fucking hot, I'm so hard right now for her. I want her to sit on my face while I get her pussy so wet and than slip my monster cock in her and watch her scream. Reply back if you want to see a pic of my hard cock. And if you want I'll give you a few ways to contact me we can chat privately. Maybe ... while I watch you treat her like a dirty slut.

Naaaah. But I do have a pretty big dick and have played a part in cuckolding a few guys, not that that was ever the object of the exercise. Their women were the primary movers in all those instances.

My interests now are more in line with yours.

Naaaah. But I do have a pretty big dick and have played a part in cuckolding a few guys, not that that was ever the object of the exercise. Their women were the primary movers in all those instances.

My interests now are more in line with yours.
Yeah, I'm not interested in humiliation and I'm not bi or anything, I just enjoy seeing her getting fucked by other guys, I'm 7 inches myself so it's not a cuckold humiliation type thing, just good fun :)