Looking for a white male to fuck my wife.

Looking for a guy to fuck my wife the same time she's sucking me off. She has a fantasy of having a cock in her pussy while one's in her mouth.

She's 45, I'm 50

She's hot as fuck and clean.

No male gay stuff.

Possible couple. She had a lesbian coworker lick her pussy and cum years ago. She's always fantasized about licking a pussy herself.

Hi, the thought of helping you and your wife live out your fantasy would be a pleasure. I like her attitude (and her beautiful body).

Looking for a guy to fuck my wife the same time she's sucking me off. She has a fantasy of having a cock in her pussy while one's in her mouth.

She's 45, I'm 50

No male gay stuff.

Possible couple. She had a lesbian coworker lick her pussy and cum years ago. She's always fantasized about licking a pussy herself.
Where are you from ?

Reactions: wkndatbernies

She's 45, I'm 50

No male gay stuff.

Here i am. Were u located

Reactions: bfel37
She wants to be fucked from behind while she's doing this.
Wowwww! What an amazing cock sucking wife! I literally just got done jacking off to your video! I would have loved to be the guy behind her pounding and breeding her sweet tight pussy while she sucked yoyr beautiful cock! Thanks for sharing!

She wants to be fucked from behind while she's doing this.
Love the little look of victory in her eyes as you cum always a good indicator of a woman’s pleasure at delivering fellatio. Yes her being fucked from behind as she sucks on a cock would be perfect, we have our own twist on that as my wife and our girlfriend engage in soixante neuf the sixty nine position when our girlfriends FwB’s joins us to make it a foursome.

The two women take it in turns to man the upper and lower decks of a sixty inner and him and I exchange places with whoever takes the back scuttle or doggy position having the option to anal fuck pussy fuck or to receive oral pleasure from the lower deck usually it’s a combination of the three controlled by the lower deck incumbent who counts out penetrations before removing the cock to suck on it while the upper deck controller sucks and feeds the cock her end into the lower deck tenants cunt that she has prepared using her tongue In between sucking the cock. Obviously it’s exciting but we try not to get too carried away and cum early as both women enjoy DVP which takes place just before we take a break or at the end of a session.

Both our guest cock and I enjoy my wife’s fellatio expertise but DVP and spit roasting frequently renders that redundant and of late shes delivered fellatio to us at the beginning of a session to relieve excessive pressure beforehand, our girlfriend assists and the two now work well together reminding me of an army mortar team in the fluidity of the cock exchange between them with the subsequent cum exchange they make having an obvious effect upon us although we still have to wait a little while for normal service to be deliverable, a good time for a coffee and a chat as we start early as soon as the kids are safely in school.

Your wife looks very much the Lady and that look is always exciting and you’ve a cock more than capable of exciting female interest, consider foursomes as the women in a couple are always more reliable than the men and if like us you prefer testing to wearing condoms women take it far mere seriously and don’t turn up with excuses about why not. Good Luck it’s quite amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Scxouple

She's 45, I'm 50

No male gay stuff.

I may be able to help you with your situation, but would need to know where you are.