Looking for an older male to attempt to seduce my wife

elwhalife

We have been married for many years and she says she has never cheated or even considered it and that I was her first and only. I have no reason to not believe her but would love to test her strength and give her the chance to experience another if she should choice. The attempt may not work and it would have to be only if she agreed to anything that happens. If you are interested lets talk.

Reactions: Spiceitup
We have been married for many years and she says she has never cheated or even considered it and that I was her first and only. I have no reason to not believe her but would love to test her strength and give her the chance to experience another if she should choice. The attempt may not work and it would have to be only if she agreed to anything that happens. If you are interested lets talk.
im in San Antonio texas

Reactions: mrthinker210
Hi, im south of you in battle ground and I'm 59. I would be interested in knowing more... Let's chat and see where it leads.
Hi We live on the Olympic Peninsula. She is 64 a bit chubby and says she has never been with another man. I believe her but would like to test her to see if she might give in if a man slowly attempted to seduce her. It would take time and work and may result in nothing

Reactions: seemein
Hi We live on the Olympic Peninsula. She is 64 a bit chubby and says she has never been with another man. I believe her but would like to test her to see if she might give in if a man slowly attempted to seduce her. It would take time and work and may result in nothing
Sounds interesting . I am near Shelton so it might work out