Looking For Couples To Convince My Wife

Hello! We are a married couple from Turkey with ages 33 and 31. I opened myself to my wife a year ago and she accepted me. Now we welcomed this fantasy a lot in our bed games. But I want it to go one step further. I want to be with a couple. But it may not be easy for me to convince her. I know my wife, I can convince her if it is just a beautiful couple and equivalent to our tastes which can be understand while we know each other even after a certain period of friendship. I'm adding a pic of her. If there are interested couples, I would like to chat, if we can like each other we can arrange a meeting and get fun in summer, maybe we can have a beautiful, enjoyable and sensual holiday on the beautiful shores of Turkey :) Cheers!

Hello! We are a married couple from Turkey with ages 33 and 31. I opened myself to my wife a year ago and she accepted me. Now we welcomed this fantasy a lot in our bed games. But I want it to go one step further. I want to be with a couple. But it may not be easy for me to convince her. I know my wife, I can convince her if it is just a beautiful couple and equivalent to our tastes which can be understand while we know each other even after a certain period of friendship. I'm adding a pic of her. If there are interested couples, I would like to chat, if we can like each other we can arrange a meeting and get fun in summer, maybe we can have a beautiful, enjoyable and sensual holiday on the beautiful shores of Turkey :) Cheers!
Look great bro…!

Keep moving good luck