Looking for experienced, mature male for Hotwife MN Couple

Fun couple looking for a male playmate that would be a friend out of the bedroom as well as in it. Ideally he would be close to our age (30's-60's), well mannered, good hygiene, safe, reliable and hwp.

For us this is about clean, safe fun where she is the center of all the attention. If you think you are the type that can put her wants and desires before your own, let us know.

We have not had great luck and feel we are searching for a male unicorn. We are patient and know we will find him someday!

Fun couple looking for a male playmate that would be a friend out of the bedroom as well as in it. Ideally he would be close to our age (30's-60's), well mannered, good hygiene, safe, reliable and hwp.

For us this is about clean, safe fun where she is the center of all the attention. If you think you are the type that can put her wants and desires before your own, let us know.

We have not had great luck and feel we are searching for a male unicorn. We are patient and know we will find him someday!
Welcome dear hi I m sameerdewan from India. I m 175cm tall 35 yr old mature guy available only for Ladies and couples available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more. You can see my site at SPAM ,.IF interested so please contact me. Thank you very much.

Hi!
Just joined the site and came across your posting. If you are still looking I would love to chat more :)

A little about me: I am an experienced, mature WM, originally from England and still have the accent that some ladies seem to enjoy :) 6'2", 230lbs, very discreet.

If you are interested just write back !
Hope to chat soon!
M.

Reactions: HisQueen02