Looking for guys to enjoy my wife in the UK

midshornycpl40

We are looking for UK based males, Midlands area.

Wife is size 20 bbw and 45yr old.

We like to meet in the hotel bar...wife in a really short skirt, stockings, heels, suspenders, some times knickers but not always, a low cut top with alot of tit on show, a push up bra....you can feel her up in the bar and slide your hand up her skirt to find out if knickers on or off....

We have a drink, if wife likes you she will offer to take the drinks to our hotel room...normally just you and her....I stay in the bar for another drink and return to the room after the extra drink...

By this time you will be licking.her pussy or she will be sucking on your cock....or your fucking her already.......

Interested?

Kik: midshornycpl40

We are looking for UK based males, Midlands area.

Wife is size 20 bbw and 45yr old.

We like to meet in the hotel bar...wife in a really short skirt, stockings, heels, suspenders, some times knickers but not always, a low cut top with alot of tit on show, a push up bra....you can feel her up in the bar and slide your hand up her skirt to find out if knickers on or off....

We have a drink, if wife likes you she will offer to take the drinks to our hotel room...normally just you and her....I stay in the bar for another drink and return to the room after the extra drink...

By this time you will be licking.her pussy or she will be sucking on your cock....or your fucking her already.......

Interested?

PM me here: midshornycpl40
Hi 49 male uk live chat with you