Looking for our first...

Good evening, Ms. Phoenix has made a request of me, she would like for me to chat with other men about her, about what I want to see her explore, what other men want to do with her, and have her do to them. She wants to watch and read and then she eventually wants me to hand the conversation over to her and let her continue and see where things might lead. So, who is up for joining our adventure, we are new, in our mid 30s and eager to learn and explore. Message us and let’s see how we connect snd where things go.

-pet to Ms. Phoenix

Good evening, Ms. Phoenix has made a request of me, she would like for me to chat with other men about her, about what I want to see her explore, what other men want to do with her, and have her do to them. She wants to watch and read and then she eventually wants me to hand the conversation over to her and let her continue and see where things might lead. So, who is up for joining our adventure, we are new, in our mid 30s and eager to learn and explore. Message us and let’s see how we connect snd where things go.

-pet to Ms. Phoenix
I’m 57 and would love to taste her young pussy