Looking for seducing bull madison wisconsin

Ginwi

Male
I've shared my gf (now my wife 4-5 times). She enjoyed being tied up and blindfolded and fully used, but she has gotten cold feet due to weight gain (she is 20lbs heavier than the posted pics now).

I'm looking for a bull in the area to introduce her on the down low.

You will meet us as an old friend of mine and flirt with her over time and seduce her.

You will need to be 30-50, have a thicker and at least 6 1/2", professional, clean, and have patience (this is not going to be a meet once and fuck her)

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
Tell big girls are sexxxy too Especially BLK men
cause they're the best of both world especially if she's white girl with a black girl 's booty

Tell big girls are sexxxy too Especially to BLK men
cause they're the best of both worlds especially if she's white girl with a black girl 's booty

I've shared my gf (now my wife 4-5 times). She enjoyed being tied up and blindfolded and fully used, but she has gotten cold feet due to weight gain (she is 20lbs heavier than the posted pics now).

You will meet us as an old friend of mine and flirt with her over time and seduce her.

You will need to be 30-50, have a thicker and at least 6 1/2", professional, clean, and have patience (this is not going to be a meet once and fuck her)
very lovely she deserves to be treated like a princess, to be greeted with champagne and chocolate with the air filled with the smell of roses. to slip some champagne and slowly have a back rub

Attachments

• Resized_20201127_083059_8555 (1).jpeg
    Resized_20201127_083059_8555 (1).jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Mikecuck
I got all your prerequisites ticked and then some. Let's get together and catch up over old times, buddy. Been dying to meet your wife after all these years. I bet her and I really hit it off.

Damn, wish I was closer, could accommodate