altamira

Couple
Aug 7, 2016
My ol man can't believe i spend so much time on the computer. When he's not working,
he's usually out drinkin with his pals and working on their hot rods. I use to hang out with
him and his buddies, butt, ass years have gone by i'm way more interested in other 'hot
rods' -the kind i can have fill my cock sucking holes full of hot cum! I have 2 boyfriends
and a steady girlfriend that i see on a regular basis (the guys while he's at work, my girl
spends the nite with me every other week or so), butt i'm still interested in meeting up
with the occasional 'new partner' for the extra excitement! If you think you'd be able to
give me a good fucking and not whine about 'when can i see you again?', then just let
me know, so we can make arrangements. i live in oklahoma or i'm willing to travel.

Attachments

• 4833cb.jpg
    4833cb.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 52
  • aq5600.JPG
    aq5600.JPG
    712.6 KB · Views: 66
  • aafuckme.jpg
    aafuckme.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 66
  • cu019b.jpg
    cu019b.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 68
  • dmw006.jpg
    dmw006.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
  • 784e.jpg
    784e.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4424.JPG
    IMG_4424.JPG
    490 KB · Views: 66
  • 725b 023b.jpg
    725b 023b.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4399.JPG
    IMG_4399.JPG
    554.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4823z.jpg
    IMG_4823z.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Hi lovely Lady,thanks for your reply and pics,,had a problem with keeping your email,,and so lost it,Please could you contact me again so I can save your email address,,really want to chat and get more pics,, grant

Hi lovely Lady,thanks for your reply and pics,,had a problem with keeping your email,,and so lost it,Please could you contact me again so I can save your email address,,really want to chat and get more pics,, grant
Please resend me your last email,,my wife Irene ,,,by mistake,,deleted it instead of saving,,,after reading,,both enjoyed the pics and vids,,

[QUOTE = "altamira, post: 34887, üye: 4203"] Benim ol adamım bilgisayarda çok fazla zaman geçirdiğime inanamıyorum. Çalışmıyorken,
Genellikle arkadaşları ile birlikte drinkin ve sıcak çubukları üzerinde çalışıyor. Ben takılmak için kullanırım
onu ve arkadaşları, popo, eşek yıllar ben diğer 'sıcak ile daha fazla ilgilenerek gitti
rod '-the tür benim horoz doldurma delikleri sıcak cum dolu olabilir! 2 erkek arkadaşım var
ve düzenli olarak gördüğüm sabit bir kız arkadaşım (işteyken adamlar, kızım
nite benimle haftada bir ya da daha fazla harcıyor, ama ben hala buluşmakla ilgileniyorum
Ekstra heyecan için ara sıra 'yeni ortak' ile! Eğer yapabileceğini düşünüyorsan
Bana iyi bir lanet ver ve 'seni tekrar ne zaman görebilirim?' diye düşünmüyorum
Biliyorum, bu yüzden düzenlemeler yapabiliriz. oklahoma'da yaşıyorum ya da seyahat etmeye istekliyim. [/ QUOTE]
merhaba tanışmak ve olgun ladie ile konuşmak istiyorum, gizli dost olmak, eşlere yardımcı, akinkemal373@gmail.com

Attachments

• k1678.jpg
    k1678.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 22
  • k1678-1.gif
    k1678-1.gif
    232.8 KB · Views: 22
  • kemal-2.gif
    kemal-2.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: Bcd39
My ol man can't believe i spend so much time on the computer. When he's not working,
he's usually out drinkin with his pals and working on their hot rods. I use to hang out with
him and his buddies, butt, ass years have gone by i'm way more interested in other 'hot
rods' -the kind i can have fill my cock sucking holes full of hot cum! I have 2 boyfriends
and a steady girlfriend that i see on a regular basis (the guys while he's at work, my girl
spends the nite with me every other week or so), butt i'm still interested in meeting up
with the occasional 'new partner' for the extra excitement! If you think you'd be able to
give me a good fucking and not whine about 'when can i see you again?', then just let
me know, so we can make arrangements. i live in oklahoma or i'm willing to travel.
Your pussy tore up. But I would love to pound ass

I can deliver all the sex you can handle