Looking for stags/cucks to chat and share experiences

I can tell I wanna know what experiences about that picture
Here’s a glimpse

We’ve used the same guy 3 times for a 3some it gets hotter each time and we decided to try the sending her to his house and when they sent me the videos and pictures of him fucking and she told me all about it and some reason I got really turned on when she said they kissed , she got home and the second she walked in the door we started kissing and making out and I dragged her to the bedroom and she took her pants off and spread her legs I can see her panties soaked with cum and immediately I got rock hard and she was so horny when she seen my dick and started jerking it when I was feeling her pussy and she took her fingers and started rubbing her pussy with her fingers and got her hand coated with her pussy and his cum , she licked her fingers and started jerking me off and said that she brought me a cum filled pussy and I need to reclaim her and I rammed it inside her deep and held her down and the sex was amazing she still felt warm used and I can feel and him cum mixing and it was fucking amazing . I attached a few pictures he sent me

Attachments

• 5D4AF9AF-59BA-42B8-9CAD-081C11D69C8C.jpeg
    5D4AF9AF-59BA-42B8-9CAD-081C11D69C8C.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 51
  • FD7683FB-31F1-4C88-8691-15552A4B8CD3.jpeg
    FD7683FB-31F1-4C88-8691-15552A4B8CD3.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 51
We’ve used the same guy 3 times for a 3some it gets hotter each time and we decided to try the sending her to his house and when they sent me the videos and pictures of him fucking and she told me all about it and some reason I got really turned on when she said they kissed , she got home and the second she walked in the door we started kissing and making out and I dragged her to the bedroom and she took her pants off and spread her legs I can see her panties soaked with cum and immediately I got rock hard and she was so horny when she seen my dick and started jerking it when I was feeling her pussy and she took her fingers and started rubbing her pussy with her fingers and got her hand coated with her pussy and his cum , she licked her fingers and started jerking me off and said that she brought me a cum filled pussy and I need to reclaim her and I rammed it inside her deep and held her down and the sex was amazing she still felt warm used and I can feel and him cum mixing and it was fucking amazing . I attached a few pictures he sent me
Beautiful
Love to see u play

Always ready and available to chat about what to expect and our personal experiences....View attachment 1170045
I was expecting it to be fun but damn , one of the things that was really hot was seeing her kiss another man while we both th fingered her and I sucked her titty

Attachments

• 3D47B183-9452-4BBC-A8C0-08EE995ABCF3.jpeg
    3D47B183-9452-4BBC-A8C0-08EE995ABCF3.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 50
  • D1D4835C-7454-4EF2-BB73-9D093B342A1D.jpeg
    D1D4835C-7454-4EF2-BB73-9D093B342A1D.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 45
I love chat

Reactions: Openhubbi
We have been doing the stag/vixen thing with numerous guys for a few years. The mfm action is great, but I really get off sitting back and watching another man take my wife. She had her first solo in a hotel with a new guy a few weeks ago and, at first, I didn't know how to feel about it. But I found myself horny as hell thinking about it while she was gone. By the time she got home after midnight I was in bed, but far from asleep. She peeled off her dress clmbed into bed, and cuddled up to me. She reeked of sex......perspiration, cum, and his colgne. She climbed on top of me and kissed me deeply as she sunk her soaked pussy onto my rock hard cock. I grabbed her ass as she ground her clit into me and it was sticky with cum. I was so turned on I came like a rocket launch!! As soon as she cam, she rolled off and fell fast asleep. The sex was geat again the following night as she gave me the details. She told me this week she wants to do it again with the same guy now that the "1st time jitters" are gone and wants him to "wreck her" (her words). I can't wait!!
Amazing and intense experience, great to know that youve enjoyed another dynamic in the lifestyle man! She looks amazing also, definetly a HOTwife 😉♠️