Looking in Indy

My wife has a black bull with a huge BBC 12 inches and thick and it's been when we first got together my wife believed you shouldn't mix races and was totally against it. I told her we owe the black man for all we have put them through and back in the day if a white man wanted to fuck a black women they did no matter if they were married and the black man better not say a word and if they wanted to fuck his young daughter they did. So I believe white wonen should serve the bkack man and young girls to I told her I believe a black guy should be able to take any white girl and it should be legal. She told me she wasn't going to no way and I told her yes she would we had been dating for a couple weeks and we were out drinking and she was drunk as fuck and is fucked her the first night I pulled into a motel and got her out and went to a room and opened the door and walked in and put her on the bed and a black fuy walked o.out he was young maybe 16 he was a gang member. And a thug and he said damn white boy she's hot and Tammy said he'll no there's no way and he said bitch your taking this and dropped his shorts and a huge BBC flopped out 11 inches and thick . and he walked over to her and smacked her hard as fuck and said you prissy ass white gi

I know a place right out of Indy my wife gets BBC tgere
wife is sitting on the fence-- said she might do it "for me" with the right guys and environment/mood... please email me valwwife55@yahoo.com we've been to casbah for reggae night and she loves it, so i think she's afraid to admit it to me even tho she knows i want to gb her-- me with them...