Looking to do an online roleplay prompt, Male for female.

I am 18+ and all participants and characters must be 18+
Greetings, and thanks for reading my post. In this prompt, you and I are husband and wife, married about 12-14 yrs, so mid thirties. We have a really strong bond and get along far better than most of our couple friends. In fact, on a recent vacation at a tropical destination, I had even brought along a surprise for you. It was a light blue bikini, full cover, but very sheer material. You were flabbergasted when I presented it to you and suggested you wear it on the beach one day. You claimed you’d need a few cocktails to even entertain the idea. But after swearing we wouldn’t run into anyone we know and that the resort was super exclusive, on the last day you agreed..after 2 Mai-tais.😁 I thoroughly enjoyed noticing the blatant stares you were getting, and not only from men. A few women were throwing dagger looks as their significant others ogled you. It was also refreshing to see you with a bit of confidence. You stood taller, walked purposefully and had a constant grin on your face. Once back in our suite, your mood was extremely amorous. As soon as the door closed, we were all over each other and honestly, it was the best sex we had in YEARS! In the aftermath it seemed to me that all that pent up tension resulted in fantastic sex. So I brought up the idea of you being a Hotwife. You were confused by the terminology and so I tried to explain it as gently as possible. You instantly dismissed the idea by slapping my shoulder and telling me I was crazy. Then you popped up to go jump in the shower. Fast forward to 6 months later and you had somehow discovered that I had posted an ad that included a pic of you (no face) in that bikini you wore on the beach. This is where our discussion begins. A woman is preferred for this role, vs.a girl. Someone with life experience and a certain viewpoint. More of a cautious curiosity with a solid relationship understanding. Discord, kik or PM’s are fine. No Reddit chat please. Hopefully a fun and exciting dialogue will energetic. Reference pics are encouraged or can be provided as well. I’d also like this to be more of a long term or slow burn type…no jumping to the physical as the emotional is even more meaningful. Thanks, hopefully one genuine reply will be sent.

Attachments

• F3C70B2C-B8E9-4F12-A5AC-3A4E84880C7C.jpeg
    F3C70B2C-B8E9-4F12-A5AC-3A4E84880C7C.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 21
  • B4A2E480-443B-4F1B-807E-D28C11F1013A.jpeg
    B4A2E480-443B-4F1B-807E-D28C11F1013A.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 20