Looking to watch my wife and someone play together.

Last time we write, we've written two previous notes. We're educated, in Mid-Michigan, and actually meet people. This site looks increasingly like a masturbatory/fantasy/never get together like place. If you're actually meeting folks, then write us.

Thanks.
Pretty sure they’re fake or flakes to some regard. I spoke with them on an outer app, they asked for a photo, I sent the one they liked from here. He said he was going to show it to his wife (like he had not seen it before) and said they weren’t of interest. It was all really fishy.

It really was a surprise that it wasn't a cinch to find a guest to come play. We've found that guys who are open about being married and looking for NSA fun have been the most reliable, they don't tell, do well, and are grateful as hell.

Reactions: Ben Dover
Last time we write, we've written two previous notes. We're educated, in Mid-Michigan, and actually meet people. This site looks increasingly like a masturbatory/fantasy/never get together like place. If you're actually meeting folks, then write us.

Thanks.
Are u still looking. I'm in michigan

I am not sure your location but I am a young experienced bull who would love to chat. I am in southwest Florida so may not be advantageous. If interested let me know

Noticed the same thing. I’ve reached out to numerous posters who say they’re local and wanting to play, never a response. Thought i had maybe found a good replacement for craigslist personals but doesn’t seem to be it.
Seems to be mainly husbands and boyfriends posting their wives and girlfriends for fantasy without them even knowing. Unfortunate.

Search continues
?