Looking up from below - show yours!

I love this pussy from any angle. One of my greatest pleasures is to shave it smooth for another guy to enjoy. And then use it myself afterwards. It is a sublime experience. It stretches to accommodate huge Dicks but yet feels tight for more moderate ones.

Attachments

• 8C55AFDB-969E-4D6B-BCFE-CBACB23C5060.jpeg
    8C55AFDB-969E-4D6B-BCFE-CBACB23C5060.jpeg
    660.8 KB · Views: 64
I love this pussy from any angle. One of my greatest pleasures is to shave it smooth for another guy to enjoy. And then use it myself afterwards. It is a sublime experience. It stretches to accommodate huge Dicks but yet feels tight for more moderate ones.
What a beautiful pussy! I have always wanted to taste a woman of color. It is on my bucket list, but at 73 I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity.

What a beautiful pussy! I have always wanted to taste a woman of color. It is on my bucket list, but at 73 I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity.
You would not be the oldest one to taste her pussy. Age doesn't seem to be a barrier. In fact I think a gentleman in his early 70s may get with us this week. Photo from last session doing exactly that. I suspect a little blue pill was helpful in this case. At this point he seems to be a preference for some reason. Very gentlemanly and considerate lover, perhaps.

Attachments

• DSC_0516_Moment04.jpg
    DSC_0516_Moment04.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 65