Lost bet fantasy

Jun 11, 2022
hello, english is not my native language, i am writing this using google translate, i apologize in advance for my mistakes. I have a strange fantasy about it, I searched for a few memories or stories on the internet, but I couldn't find it. I want to bet my wife and lose it so I let her sleep with someone else for the night. Whoever wins the bet will have sex with someone else for one night, and after that night, no one will talk about it again. I want to lose this game. This game will either be poker or my partner will be a wrestler and beat me at wrestling.

Reactions: Coycouple
No bets, but I have played some fun adult truth or dare games in the past. In one game (played an app using our phones) I was given a dare to spend the weekend with one of the guys to be his willing sex slave for anything he wanted. I was nervous and thought seriously about backing out, but went through with it and I had a lot of fun. The guy turned out to be on the kinky side which was fun since he did some new things and he was also a good lover. My husband dropped me off at this guy's house on a Friday around 8 PM and then picked me up that Sunday around 7 PM.