Love eating ass

Below is wife's ass but despite all of the video and pics we have taken I cannot find any of me licking her perfect little hole. I am embarrassed and I guess I need to fix that and make some...lol. Surprisingly none of her lovers (maybe 1) has ever done this to her. However in their defense she has never offered it up to them.

View attachment 993232
Yes - Amazing ass. Now when she is riding a big cock and is about to orgasm, get your tongue in that hole. She will love it and you will feel her hole puckering as she cums.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Eating out a butthole gets me so hard! My wide loves it while she has a vibrator on her clit. Makes her come big time. I'm then so hot I'm done in a minute or two.

My wife getting her asshole eaten last Saturday night. I have so many pics and videos from her dates of guys eating her asshole. I've never gotten angry at a guy for fucking my wife or doing stuff like that because I would do exactly the same thing if I was in their position. This is some guy she met at a party and voila..tongue in her ass.

1670466994326.png

A few minutes later...

1670467275916.png

My wife getting her asshole eaten last Saturday night. I have so many pics and videos from her dates of guys eating her asshole. I've never gotten angry at a guy for fucking my wife or doing stuff like that because I would do exactly the same thing if I was in their position. This is some guy she met at a party and voila..tongue in her ass.

View attachment 1077043

A few minutes later...

View attachment 1077050
I mean, damn! Why wouldn't you? It would be criminal not to tongue that luscious hole.

Yes - Amazing ass. Now when she is riding a big cock and is about to orgasm, get your tongue in that hole. She will love it and you will feel her hole puckering as she cums.

I have done this, and it always drives my wife wild and makes her cum hard on the guy's cock. There is nothing hotter than feeling my wife pucker and squeeze my tongue as deep inside her ass as I can get while she climaxes with a hard dick inside her.

4.JPG