Love to see a thread of everyones Hotwives in one place........shall we start here?

Color make no difference to her. Just looking for something very big, very hard & very lasting.

She dresses sexy & never wears bra or panties when she goes out.

Reactions: Bigdaddy24
Absolutely. And she LUVS to tell me all
about it, the "blow-by-blow", as she calls it.

She enjoys letting her "hot slut" out to play..

Oh yeah, everything BUT her ass, which is a shame because she's got a J-Lo ass.

She likes to come back very messy. In her panties or on her tits...

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
She sent me this pic a while back.
Told me he came about a pint...
WHY ARE YOU POSTING MY PICTURE on this site???? That is a pic of ME and it was taken by my husband! I'm hoping there's an innocent explanation for this. I mean, my profile name is watermarked right on the pic!! Maybe I missed out on a joke or something here but it needs explaining now! I can't believe YOU of all people are doing this. I thought you were trustworthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShutterSpeed
WHY ARE YOU POSTING MY PICTURE on this site???? That is a pic of ME and it was taken by my husband! I'm hoping there's an innocent explanation for this. I mean, my profile name is watermarked right on the pic!! Maybe I missed out on a joke or something here but it needs explaining now! I can't believe YOU of all people are doing this. I thought you were trustworthy.
HWcouple702 contribute to this site in such a great way. I cannot believe that someone posted the picture of Mrs HW without her permission. She truly shares her exciting life with us and it is so unfortunate for someone to take advantage of that. This couple opens up and shares their experiences. Treat them with respect!!