Low-hanging, big balls

Years ago I had a sex only gal that would visit off and on. She would often say she could feel my balls hitting her, I liked hearing it.
Different girl, I was doing her from behind, she reached under and grabbed my balls, that got me off pretty quick and she held on as I unloaded, was hot.
Different girl, I asked her to hold my balls while I was pumping her, she squeezed too hard and it hurt but was exciting.
Present day, wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. It's damn hot to watch my wife hold his ball sack. It's hot to see his balls swing as he's doing her. All very exciting.
You might consider 69ing with him on top so while he's fucking your mouth his big musky balls will bounce off your nose.

Years ago I had a sex only gal that would visit off and on. She would often say she could feel my balls hitting her, I liked hearing it.
Different girl, I was doing her from behind, she reached under and grabbed my balls, that got me off pretty quick and she held on as I unloaded, was hot.
Different girl, I asked her to hold my balls while I was pumping her, she squeezed too hard and it hurt but was exciting.
Present day, wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. It's damn hot to watch my wife hold his ball sack. It's hot to see his balls swing as he's doing her. All very exciting.
Good to hear