LT affairs between older MILFs and young studs

I was pursued by a young guy from the gym I go to, he started when he was 19. Although legal age I have a thing about a youngster, lol Told him if he waited till he could legally drink (21 here) I would go out with him. He chased me hard for 2 years, and on his Birthday took him out for his present. We had a few drinks and ended up at home, making out when I felt his pants I was shocked, I knew he had a large package but was surprised when I finally felt it. After about 20 minutes we started taking our clothes off, when he dropped his shorts I was in awe, he had a 10" thick cock. I tried to get all of it in my mouth but had a hard time and asked for it in my pussy. It was tough at first but the stretch felt unbelievable. He pounded me for about an hour coming twice in my pussy , and wanted more. I blew him in front of hubby, who couldn't believe his size .We did this many times over the next year until he fell in love and moved away. I was 68 at the time,but he knew how to use that weapon and make me feel good,with super quick recoveries

I was pursued by a young guy from the gym I go to, he started when he was 19. Although legal age I have a thing about a youngster, lol Told him if he waited till he could legally drink (21 here) I would go out with him. He chased me hard for 2 years, and on his Birthday took him out for his present. We had a few drinks and ended up at home, making out when I felt his pants I was shocked, I knew he had a large package but was surprised when I finally felt it. After about 20 minutes we started taking our clothes off, when he dropped his shorts I was in awe, he had a 10" thick cock. I tried to get all of it in my mouth but had a hard time and asked for it in my pussy. It was tough at first but the stretch felt unbelievable. He pounded me for about an hour coming twice in my pussy , and wanted more. I blew him in front of hubby, who couldn't believe his size .We did this many times over the next year until he fell in love and moved away. I was 68 at the time,but he knew how to use that weapon and make me feel good,with super quick recoveries
Note to you young guys at my gym..im less hard to get than her:)

Attachments

• crdoverdays1n7 - Copy.jpeg
    crdoverdays1n7 - Copy.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 130
  • hornyinmd41_aaaPicMonkey Collageprim (1)aa.jpg
    hornyinmd41_aaaPicMonkey Collageprim (1)aa.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 130
Wife (50) has been having a virtual affair with a 27yr old. They started 3 years ago, on and off.
Now that its more of a LT affair, they obviously discuss more mundane stuff between their virtual sex sessions. He is younger than 2 of our children and same age as 3rd. Also, my wife is same age as his mom. That part is funny because my wife has been conveying tips and brands for hair and face treatments.
Mainly she offers him motherly advise on finances, career and general stuff; as if he were another son! When he does typical stupid stuff for a guy his age (like eat 2 big macs) she throws up her hands and declares that she now has a 4th child! A few minutes later, the 4th child has a new erection and he asks "mommy" to show her pussy and tits so he can masturbate and have her watch "sons" cum spew for the bizillionth time.
Id love to hear about other MILFs and cougars' experiences?
mm i wonder if i can get any of his buddies from those earlier days..back..in ME!!

• Love
Reactions: Elja1
Wife (50) has been having a virtual affair with a 27yr old. They started 3 years ago, on and off.
Now that its more of a LT affair, they obviously discuss more mundane stuff between their virtual sex sessions. He is younger than 2 of our children and same age as 3rd. Also, my wife is same age as his mom. That part is funny because my wife has been conveying tips and brands for hair and face treatments.
Mainly she offers him motherly advise on finances, career and general stuff; as if he were another son! When he does typical stupid stuff for a guy his age (like eat 2 big macs) she throws up her hands and declares that she now has a 4th child! A few minutes later, the 4th child has a new erection and he asks "mommy" to show her pussy and tits so he can masturbate and have her watch "sons" cum spew for the bizillionth time.
I am a younger guy and stuff like this always appealed to me. Being really close to someone older than you and have this person being a “mother like” figure is nice, but you also get the naughty side that would not be acceptable with your own mother :ROFLMAO:

From talking with people that have been in similar relationships, i haven’t really heard them bond to this level, they keep it more on the sex aspect of it, which i think is also fine, but might be missing a little something in my humble opinion ;)

I am a younger guy who loves older women, I can't remember the last time I was with someone closer to my age. I don't know what it is about older, the maturity, confidence, know how to please, and receive pleasure. I would love to have an on going LTR type thing with a married older women

i have posted, previously, that my 72 yr old wifew was shared with a guy 50. he was younger than our two boys.

i placed an on-line ad & received one response from a guy 22. too bad she passed on him.

i was really surprised so many younger guys answered the ad.

I exactly have this kinda relationship with my lady. Almost the same exact story of yours. Gives me advice, and talk about life generally. Tbh i like that kinda thing more than the "cum and go" one. She's on this site as well (@Couple4MFM )

Honestly it's such a good thing and I'm happy I got a woman like her

Lol would your wife mind having a 5th one? @calicolombia69 😛 (I'm 20)

Last edited:
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I

ll be interested d
Absolute love this. Lucky guy!

When I was 19, I worked at my Dad's gas station. 40 year old milf lived behind the station, and would come in and flirt with me. She used to come stalk me at my soft ball games. Finally she just flat out told me she wanted to fuck me at her house while hubby was at work. I was so scared I told her no. One of the best-looking women I have ever seen to this day. Youth is wasted on young people.

When I was 19, I worked at my Dad's gas station. 40 year old milf lived behind the station, and would come in and flirt with me. She used to come stalk me at my soft ball games. Finally she just flat out told me she wanted to fuck me at her house while hubby was at work. I was so scared I told her no. One of the best-looking women I have ever seen to this day. Youth is wasted on young people.
You have to get to a certain age to understand the saying, "Youth is wasted on the young."

Reactions: owlmale