LT affairs between older MILFs and young studs

I was 23, fucking a good looking, classy, married 41 yo gal. Every Thursday after work for over a year. She told me she'd never cheated befor and I believed her. Hubby had no idea. She was Mgr at my credit union, told hubby she had a weekly meting on Thursdays. She'd be at my door at 5:40, we'd fuck 3 times then she was gone by 7:30. She was very open about what she liked and how she did thing with me she didn't with hubby, licking my dick clean after I'd cum in her then kissing me really turned her on. She told me she'd get on with her hubby when she got home after our romp. She was fun stuff.
i dont kiss my fuckbuddys..on the mouth..but I always clean any dick that has just fucked me.. with my mouth. I was raised to have proper..manners:):)

My wife loves to fuck young guys and they love fucking her. She doesn't bother with size but their build and especially their personality are what gets a guy a date. It is great when the guy is large as she is petite and their cock looks so good stretching her tight pussy and her moans are incredible once he starts to fuck her.

Attachments

• oct34rose (2).png
    oct34rose (2).png
    629.8 KB · Views: 179
We live next door to a college (literally the properties abut) and across the street is a technical school. The college has an OLLI program (Osher LongLife Learning Institute) which is a learning program for seniors. They also have (pre CV19) a wonderful buffet open to the pubic with an OLLI discount.

My late hotwife and her bestie (who is also a hotwife) trawled the college for partners. Due to OLLI it's common practice for seniors to be on campus mixing with young college students mostly late teens/early 20s. They generally found candidates in the dining hall.

These young guys are so preoccupied with their needy hard dicks they don't care who they fuck. And we make it convenient as we provide the location, our bedroom. What they lack in experience is made up in enthusiasm. Her only criteria is making sure they're 18+, yes some 17 year old's do attend college.