Lynn's first time after lockdown

Ok, here goes - my first time with a paying client (not counting when I was pimped out by a bull many years ago as since I didn't know that was the case, I don't think it counts)!
Well I'm not sure what I was expecting really but I don't think this was it. That's not a complaint just not what I imagined.
The guy was mid 50s I'd say, a little over weight but not fat by any means more just cuddly. I'm not sure I'd have picked him if I'd been out on the pull but he wasn't bad looking and was very pleasant to talk. He was quite nervous but I was soon able to make him feel relaxed. Actually I think that helped as I thought I'd be the nervous one being my first time but I think putting him at easy made me totally forget any nerves I had.
Anyway we got the money thing out of the way and after that we just talked for a while. He seemed at pains to tell me it was his first time with hooker ( as he put it) and that he loved his wife but that he was struggling as she had totally gone off sex following the menopause.
Therapy session over, I moved things on by leaning in to kiss him which led to us undressing each other and lots of kissing and caressing. I was just about to go down on him when he said he wanted to watch me play with myself so I opened my legs and began to masturbate while he knelt on the bed next to me stroking his cock.
After a while he took my hand and placed it on his cock and as I wanked him he took over playing with my pussy. It wasn't long after I started wanking him that he said he was nearly there and wanted to cum in my mouth so I leaned over and took the head of his cock in my mouth while continuing to pump his shaft and he erupted. That's the only word for it. He was clearly telling the truth about his wife not wanting sex and he obviously hadn't wanked for a while either as it was a big load. I opened my mouth to show him before swallowing it.
We kissed and played some more and he spent quite a while playing with my tits and sucking my nipples as I stroked his cock back to life. He then wanted me to go down on him so I took his cock in my mouth again and gave him a long slow blowjob with lots of eye contact which he loved from the little moans he was making. As his breathing started to get faster I knew he wasn't going to last that much longer so I started sucking faster bobbing my head up and down on his cock. He put his hands on my head encouraging me to go even faster and shouted "suck it you dirty fucking whore" just as he shot another big load in my mouth. When he'd got his breathe back he was really apologetic for his language and I had to reassure him that it was ok and that I enjoyed dirty talk.
Anyway that was pretty much it, quick shower for him and dressed and time for him to go after about 2hrs together, but not before he thanked me for a wonderful time and made another booking to see me again next week 😀.
So all in all not what I was expecting at all but it was a really nice relaxed time with a really pleasant guy and I'm happy to see him again. But I was horny as fuck after he'd gone and I needed James to give me a good fucking, fortunately he was just as keen to fuck his whore lol.
My next client is on Monday so we will see how that goes xx
Wow...great for you! Glad you are enjoying your latest role!

Wow...great for you! Glad you are enjoying your latest role!

Thank you , it's something I've wanted to do for a long time and so far I've really enjoyed it.
I think that after a year of lockdown I'm maybe making up for lost time by wanting to do some of the things I've thought about but never quite got round to and this one was definitely top of the list xx